SOLON, Ohio, March 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Committed to providing Americans with convenient, wholesome and delicious foods, Nestle Prepared Foods Company is launching the new STOUFFER'S® FARMERS' HARVEST® steam meals-for-one, an extension of their popular FARMERS' HARVEST® line. The mouth-watering taste of STOUFFER'S® recipes combined with high quality ingredients and the Steam Perfect Bag create a flavorful, single-serve meal experience that tastes so good STOUFFER'S® is willing to "bet the farm" on it.
Using steam technology, STOUFFER'S® FARMERS' HARVEST® steam meals-for-one seal in the flavors of farm-picked ingredients, delivering a deliciously steamed entree with freshly prepared taste. The new Steam Perfect Bag locks in the goodness of crisp vegetables, tender premium meats, perfectly cooked pastas and indulgent sauces, delivering a no-fuss meal in minutes.
"At STOUFFER'S®, we know today's busy consumers don't always have the time to purchase and prepare great tasting, wholesome meals with quality ingredients -- that is why we are so excited about our new FARMERS' HARVEST® steam meals-for-one," said Kelly Malley, Director, STOUFFER'S®. "The combination of farm-picked ingredients and steam technology via the innovative Steam Perfect Bag allows us to lock in all of the amazing flavors and bring consumers the fresh, delicious taste they crave in a meal."
For the first time ever, STOUFFER'S® is offering a taste guarantee with their "Bet The Farm" program. So confident in the flavorful, fresh taste of the new line of STOUFFER'S® FARMERS' HARVEST® steam meals-for-one, STOUFFER'S® is "betting the farm" with a 100% money-back taste guarantee, now through September 1, 2012. Additionally, STOUFFER'S® Facebook fans can enter the "Bet The Farm" sweepstakes for a chance to win a dream vacation to a luxury farm plus a year's worth of FARMERS' HARVEST® steam meals-for-one. For full details on the FARMERS' HARVEST® 'Bet the Farm' Sweepstakes and money-back guarantee, go to www.Facebook.com/Stouffers.
STOUFFER'S® FARMERS' HARVEST® steam meals-for-one are packaged in single-serve bags and are available in the frozen food section of supermarkets nationwide. The product, which has a suggested retail price of $3.89, is offered in 5 new varieties including:
- Chicken Florentine: Grilled white meat chicken and penne pasta with spinach, carrots and broccoli in a creamy parmesan sauce.
- Creamy Shrimp Scampi: Shrimp tossed with penne pasta, broccoli, yellow carrots and red peppers in a creamy lemon garlic sauce.
- Five Cheese Tortelloni: Tortelloni pasta stuffed with a blend of five cheeses and tossed with yellow carrots, peas and zucchini in a cream tomato vodka sauce.
- Garlic Chicken: Grilled white meat chicken and cavatappi pasta with asparagus, broccoli and carrots in a creamy garlic sauce.
- Cheesy Southwest-Style Chicken: Grilled white meat chicken and penne pasta with a medley of roasted corn, black beans, green beans, poblano peppers and diced tomatoes in a southwestern-style cheese sauce.
About Nestle USA
Named one of "The World's Most Admired Food Companies" in Fortune magazine for fourteen consecutive years, Nestle provides quality brands and products that bring flavor to life every day. From nutritious meals with Lean Cuisine® to baking traditions with Nestle® Toll House®, Nestle USA makes delicious, convenient, and nutritious food and beverage products that make good living possible. That's what "Nestle. Good Food, Good Life" is all about. Nestle USA, with 2010 sales of $10.4 billion, is part of Nestle S.A. in Vevey, Switzerland — the world's largest food company with a commitment to Nutrition, Health & Wellness — with 2010 sales of $105 billion. For product news and information, visit Nestleusa.com or NestleNewsroom.com.
STOUFFER'S® and FARMERS' HARVEST™ are registered trademarks owned by trademarks of Societe des Produits Nestle, S.A., Vevey, Switzerland.
- Lisa Vanella, Taylor, (212) 714-5718, email@example.com
- Roz O'Hearn, Nestle USA, (440) 264-5170, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Nestle USA