LONDON, Nov. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Gasoline to Dominate and New Energy Powertrain to Grow Rapidly Till 2022
This research service offers an outlook of OEM powertrain strategies in China for the period 2015–2022. The study discusses the passenger vehicles market in China, especially among top-selling OEMs. It determines key regulations and legislations that drive Chinese OEM powertrain strategies, outlining emission regulations which impact powertrain development, key subsidized coverage, and growth factors. It also provides a comparative analysis of OEM profiles and fuel-economy outlook. The study concludes with a future outlook. It also provides a strategic overview of OEMs, present and future powertrain penetration, as well as market volume forecasts.
Research Aims and Objective
The aim of this study is to research and analyze the major powertrain-adoption and technology-offering strategies among Chinese OEMs. This study presents the current scenario in the passenger vehicle market
and provides growth opportunities and trends for the OEMs and their plan of action to meet fuel economy and emission regulations toward 2022.
- To provide a strategic overview of policy framework for improving energy efficiency and controlling emissions in China
- To understand the development of powertrain adoption strategies of Chinese OEMs in the passenger vehicles market including market engineering metrics, drivers, and restraints
- To estimate the market size and sales potential of different powertrain options up to 2022
- To discuss the market insights on future key technologies that will determine market growth
- To provide a competitive analysis on various OEM activities, market share, and product portfolio
- To present an actionable set of recommendations for stakeholders to grow in the Chinese passenger vehicle market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4109124/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/strategic-analysis-of-chinese-oem-powertrain-strategies-300365269.html