Strategic Analysis of Light Rail Transit in North America
DUBLIN, January 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7zlbjx/strategic) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Analysis of Light Rail Transit in North America" report to their offering.
The aim of this research service is to evaluate the revenue growth opportunities available for light rail transit rolling stock manufacturers in North America.
The research offers analysis of key trends and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) preferences as well as strategic market sizing forecasts, market drivers, market restraints, and an in-depth market share analysis for streetcars and light rail transit systems. The scope of this research covers both the US and Canada from 2009-2020, with a base year of 2012 and a forecast period of 2013-2020. Key conclusions and a future outlook conclude this research service.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the business environment of the North American light rail market, the dynamics, and the impact on mobility and urbanization?
- Who are the leading rolling stock suppliers in light rail and streetcar in the US and Canada?
- What are the types of light rail transit platform; what widths and capacity are currently deployed to meet the urban demand? How will vehicle configuration play a crucial role to meet such demand?
- What is the impact of construction of light rail projects in cities, in terms of congestion levels, property prices?
- What are the various types of technology suitable for a wireless catenary solution? Which technologies are currently leading the way?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Overview of the Light Rail Transit Market
5. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
6. Market and Technology Dynamics for Light Rail Transit Market
7. Impact of Regulations on Light Rail Investment
8. New Trends in Light Rail Transit Vehicle Characteristics
9. Forecasts and Trends Light Rail Transit Market
10. Market Share and Competitive Analysis Light Rail Transit Market
- Light Rail Segment Breakdown
- Streetcar Segment Breakdown
- Canada Breakdown
- US Breakdown
11. Case Study: Light Rail versus Bus Transit Systems
12. Case Study: Light Rail Transit Wireless Catenary Solutions
13. Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7zlbjx/strategic
SOURCE Research and Markets