DUBLIN, March 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Strategic Analysis of the Global Gamma Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Radioactive Sources Market" report to their offering.
The global gamma radioactive sources market for NDT applications is segmented by sources into Iridium-192, Selenium-75, and Cobalt-60. For Iridium-192 and Selenium-75, detailed unit shipment forecast has been provided. Pricing analysis and market position ranking for the top participants in the market have also been given.
As the Cobalt-60 market is very small, only unit shipment forecast has been provided. The base year is 2015 and the forecast period is 2016 - 2020. With the recent oil price decline, the market will be turbulent. However, in the long term, Selenium-75 is expected to provide growth opportunities. Cobalt-60 is likely to be phased out in the next 15 years, while growth of Iridium-192 will be tepid in most regions.
- India, South Korea, Russia, China, and Japan are mainly self-contained markets. For Cobalt-60 and Iridium-192 sealed sources, end users in these countries do not import but rather acquire sources from local manufacturers.
- End users in Europe prefer European manufacturers of sealed sources and similarly, end users in North America prefer American manufacturers. As a result, participants in these two major regions find it challenging to penetrate the other region.
- Oserix is among the best performing participants in the market; however, it is positioned as a distributor because it does not manufacture sealed sources. Oserix acquires sealed sources from various manufacturers such as EMI and Polatom.
- An extensive distribution network and the ability to slot into different manufacturers' gamma radiography devices are key competitive differentiators for source manufacturers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Executive Summary - Key Findings
- Market Definitions
2. Total Gamma Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Radioactive Sources Market - Market Drivers - Drivers Explained - Market Restraints - Restraints Explained - Market and Technology Trends - Unit Shipment Forecast Assumptions - Unit Shipment Forecast
3. Iridium-192 NDT Radioactive Sources Market
- Iridium-192 - Supply Chain Analysis
- Iridium-192 - Unit Shipment Forecast
- Iridium-192 - Unit Shipment Forecast Discussion
- Iridium-192 - Unit Shipment Forecast by Region
- Iridium-192 - Unit Shipment Forecast by Region Discussion
- Iridium-192 - Pricing Analysis: North America
- Iridium-192 - Pricing Analysis: Europe
- Iridium-192 - Market Position Ranking
4. Selenium-75 NDT Radioactive Sources Market - Selenium-75 - Supply Chain Analysis - Selenium-75 - Unit Shipment Forecast - Selenium-75 - Unit Shipment Forecast Discussion - Selenium-75 - Unit Shipment Forecast by Region - Selenium-75 - Unit Shipment Forecast by Region Discussion - Selenium-75 - Pricing Analysis: North America - Selenium-75 - Pricing Analysis: Europe - Selenium-75 - Market Position Ranking
5. Cobalt-60 NDT Radioactive Sources Market
- Cobalt-60 - Unit Shipment Forecast
- Cobalt-60 - Unit Shipment Forecast Discussion
6. The Last Word - The Last Word - 3 Big Predictions - Legal Disclaimer
- Additional Sources of Information on the Nondestructive Testing Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/38sjsv/strategic
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/strategic-analysis-of-the-global-gamma-nondestructive-testing-ndt-radioactive-sources-market-2016-2020---iridium-192-selenium-75-and-cobalt-60-300243268.html
SOURCE Research and Markets