The study covers the global market across 3 main regions, namely, the Americas, EMEA, and Asia-Pacific.
- The quantitative analysis is based on the U.S. dollar ($).
- The market assessment?s base year is 2015.
- The market forecast period is from 2016 to 2020
Included in the study scope are any software, server and storage hardware, and associated services tied to DICOM imaging IT.
Excluded from the quantitative scope of this study are the following:
- Clinical information systems not natively inclusive of imaging informatics, with the exception of radiology information systems (RIS).
- Enterprise-level information systems, such as hospital information systems (HIS) or electronic medical/health record (EMR/EHR) systems.
- Digital pathology IT systems.
- IT infrastructure hardware (e.g. IT networks) or ancillary devices (e.g. imaging displays) when not sold as part of turnkey imaging IT systems.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04062648-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/strategic-analysis-of-the-global-medical-imaging-informatics-market-300377372.html