LONDON, March 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Owing to the economic downturn, organizations across the globe have been under enormous pressure to increase their operational efficiency and cut costs. The concept of cloud computing has several advantages including lower total cost of ownership (TCO), higher scalability and flexibility, and reduced management and maintenance burden. Consequently, cloud computing has been at the top of CIOs' agendas over the last few years, primarily driven by its efficiency improvement features.
- While the scalability and cost advantages have been the driving factors for the adoption of public cloud, over the years enterprises are also keen to adopt the versatile features of a hybrid cloud.
- The database management segment is at the verge of witnessing the most important transformation in the last few years, with the development in the space of a new managed database management services popularly known as database as a service (DBaaS) that enable enterprises to completely automate their database systems.
- While security and privacy has been an apparent issue in adopting the cloud computing model, integration issues relating to cloud computing services are also restricting the wide scale adoption of these services.
Kable's Strategic Focus Report - Cloud computing analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the cloud computing market. The report outlines the evolution of cloud computing, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents Kable's view of the revenue opportunities in the cloud computing market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector, and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises' investment priorities in cloud computing.
This product covers the latest trends in the cloud computing market, coupled with insight into the vendor landscape and market size in the cloud computing domain.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The latest trends impacting the cloud computing market.
- The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the cloud computing market.
- The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of cloud computing.
- Identification of the top ICT vendors in the cloud computing market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
- The primary findings from Kable's view of revenue opportunities in the cloud computing market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors and size band.
- An identification of enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations relating to cloud computing.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the cloud computing landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the cloud computing segment.
- Comprehend the cloud computing vendor landscape and track their relative performance in the cloud computing market to gain a competitive advantage.
- Enhance your market segmentation by analyzing the revenue opportunity forecasts figure in the cloud computing market from 2015 to 2019, spanning six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- Understand how organization's cloud computing requirements are set to change in the next two years in order to prioritize your target market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3518492/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48