NEW YORK, March 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Communications and collaboration technologies have proven to be a boon for enterprises, eradicating barriers of time and place and helping employees, distributors, partners, and stakeholders located at dispersed locations and time zones, to collaborate with each other. As communications and collaboration technologies facilitate real-time communications, they are increasingly used in various aspects of businesses such as product development, sales, strategic decision making, and customer support.
- Cloud-based unified communications solutions are expected to have a major impact on the enterprise communications industry, as they are affordable for various types of enterprises and are set to be widely adopted by SMEs worldwide.
- With most developed economies reaching a saturation level, multinational enterprises are shifting their focus to developing countries in the Asia-Pacific and Latin American regions. Consequently, the emerging economies are expected to be the drivers of the communications and collaboration market in the coming years.
- One of the most prominent challenges hindering the widespread adoption of communications and collaboration technologies is the lack of interoperability among UC products and vendors.
Kable's Strategic Focus Report - Communications and collaboration analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the communications and collaboration market. The report outlines the evolution of communications and collaboration, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents Kable's view of the revenue opportunities in the communications and collaboration market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector, and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises' investment priorities in communications and collaboration.
This product covers the latest trends in the communications and collaboration market, coupled with insight into the vendor landscape and market size in the communications and collaboration domain.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The latest trends impacting the communications and collaboration market.
- The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the communications and collaboration market.
- The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of communications and collaboration.
- Identification of the top ICT vendors in the communications and collaboration market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
- The primary findings from Kable's view of revenue opportunities in the communications and collaboration market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors and size band.
- An identification of enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations relating to communications and collaboration.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the communications and collaboration landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the communications and collaboration segment.
- Comprehend the communications and collaboration vendor landscape and track their relative performance in the communications and collaboration market to gain a competitive advantage.
- Enhance your market segmentation by analyzing the revenue opportunity forecasts figure in the communications and collaboration market from 2015 to 2019, spanning six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- Understand how organization's communications and collaboration requirements are set to change in the next two years in order to prioritize your target market.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03516313-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001