LONDON, Nov. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
With organizations constantly evolving and adapting to market changes and regulatory requirements, enterprises are required to increase the scope of their enterprise applications to suit business processes and technologies. Enterprises often have to deal with complex and costly IT environments with redundant processes and applications, information silos, and incompatible technologies. However, disruptive technologies such as cloud based services are aiding the quick adoption of cost-effective enterprise solutions that can also be scaled-up with time.
- With AI gaining prominence among enterprises, businesses are incorporating machine learning into their operations to ensure better fraud prevention, infrastructure optimization, and to make agile decisions. As a result, machine learning is coming out as a separate capability that any developer can exploit.
- The rapid proliferation of cloud computing is helping the software developer community in two ways, one of which is the provision of the software integrated development environment (IDE) enabled PaaS computing model. The other recent progress is the use of containers for application developments. Containers constitute independent deployable parts of application code that can be provisioned with minimal resources and without the need for embedded operating systems (OS). For instance, containers can also be fetched via application programming interfaces (APIs). Container features are particularly used in public clouds, where this technology abstracts enterprise applications into virtual containers that can be moved from one cloud to another.
- Rising business demands, industry considerations, and the fluctuating economy have all resulted in increased competition in the consumer market. As a result, many organizations find themselves with a complex digital environment that is difficult to manage and costly to maintain. Meanwhile, the rapid explosion in the use of mobile platforms continues at an incredible rate, and has driven the need for enterprises to access information and communicate while they are on-the-go. Therefore, most enterprises are investing in mobile platforms that are customer-facing and user-friendly, to adapt themselves to the constantly changing market demands.
Kable's Strategic Focus Report - Enterprise Applications analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the enterprise applications market. The report outlines the evolution of enterprise applications, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents Kable's view of the revenue opportunities in the enterprise applications market through to 2020, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises' investment priorities in the enterprise applications. This product covers the latest trends in the enterprise applications market, coupled with insight into the vendor landscape and market size in the enterprise applications domain.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The latest trends impacting the enterprise applications market.
- The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the enterprise applications market.
- The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of enterprise applications.
- Identification of the top ICT vendors in the enterprise applications market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
- The primary findings from Kable's view of revenue opportunities in the enterprise applications market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector, and size band.
- An identification of enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations relating to enterprise applications.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the enterprise applications landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the enterprise applications segment.
- Comprehend the enterprise applications vendor landscape and track their relative performance in the enterprise applications market to gain a competitive advantage.
- Enhance your market segmentation by analyzing the revenue opportunity forecasts figure in the enterprise applications market from 2016 to 2020, spanning nine technology segments, six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- Understand how organization's enterprises applications requirements are set to change in the next two years in order to prioritize your target market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2354777/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/strategic-focus-report---enterprise-applications-technology-and-market-trends-300357416.html