LONDON, March 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
IT systems management enables enterprises to gain improved visibility into their IT operations, and helps companies protect against the fallout from downtime and threats. Like many areas in enterprise IT, the future of IT systems management will be highly influenced by the combination of cloud, mobile, and social dynamics. As the dependence on IT grows, it becomes vitally important to efficiently manage and safeguard IT and data assets. Effective systems and network management solutions help IT organizations move beyond fire-drill mode to provide businesses with proactive guidance and support.
- Modern IT management and monitoring software packages are taking advantage of public, private, and hybrid cloud infrastructures to deliver a simpler, more robust, and highly scalable systems management experience.
- Data grids provide an infrastructure to support data storage, data discovery, data handling, data publication, and data manipulation. Grid technology offers numerous advantages like transparent sharing of data across organizations, elimination of data inconsistency, and higher level security through grid security infrastructure.
- However, compliance risks facing the IT systems management span a number of areas, from the ethics and legalities of business transactions to the valuation of products for duty purposes, accounting standards, tax laws, and consumer protection regulations.
Kable's Strategic Focus Report - IT systems management analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the IT systems management market. The report outlines the evolution of IT systems management, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents Kable's view of the revenue opportunities in the IT systems management market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector, and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises' investment priorities in IT systems management.
This product covers the latest trends in the IT systems management market, coupled with insight into the vendor landscape and market size in the IT systems management domain.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The latest trends impacting the IT systems management market.
- The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the IT systems management market.
- The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of IT systems management.
- Identification of the top ICT vendors in the IT systems management market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
- The primary findings from Kable's view of revenue opportunities in the IT systems management market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors and size band.
- An identification of enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations relating to IT systems management.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the IT systems management landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the IT systems management segment.
- Comprehend the IT systems management vendor landscape and track their relative performance in the IT systems management market to gain a competitive advantage.
- Enhance your market segmentation by analyzing the revenue opportunity forecasts figure in the IT systems management market from 2015 to 2019, spanning six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- Understand how organization's IT systems management requirements are set to change in the next two years in order to prioritize your target market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3516315/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers