DUBLIN, Aug. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x98xhd/2015_strategies) has announced the addition of the "2015 Strategies in the US Flow Cytometry Market" report to their offering.
This report presents a comprehensive analysis of the US flow cytometry market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the French flow cytometry practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
- Five-year volume and sales forecasts for major flow cytometry tests performed in French hospitals and commercial laboratories.
- Annual placements and installed base of major flow cytometers.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies and a feature comparison of leading systems.
- Five-year reagent and instrument sales forecasts.
- Product development opportunities for new instruments, consumables, and auxiliary products.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements, and corporate strategies.
- Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations for suppliers.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x98xhd/2015_strategies.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets