BOSTON, Oct. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- After 3 years of successfully pioneering the Global Forces (GFP) competitor intelligence service, Strategy Analytics is introducing the second generation under the new brand of 'Strategic Competitor Intelligence-mobile' or SCI-m. SCI-m covers the Information and Communications Technology industry with a special focus on Mobile. SCI-m tracks over 30 of the top companies in ICT, always including their key Mobile operations.
The SCI-m team brings substantial industry experience and talent to the challenge of high-quality competitor intelligence. The team is headed by Richard Guppy, with over 15 years of client-side intelligence experience including as former head of Global Competitor Intelligence at both Motorola and Vodafone. Richard comments: "Strategic CI-mobile is the natural evolution of Global Forces, which has established itself as a unique competitive tool for multiple blue-chip companies in the ICT industry, across leading Operators, Device Manufacturers and Components Vendors worldwide. It's a unique blend of strategy, intelligence, and looking into the future."
SCI-m has the following components in its intelligence coverage:
- Dossiers on each tracked company, including their strategies, competitive positions and SWOT, presented in a concise and graphics-based format. Each Dossier covers:
- Industry Impact.
- Key Financials.
- Corporate Profile.
- Mission, Objectives, Strategies.
- Competitive Position.
- Key M&A.
- Key Events.
- Disruptive Alerts which identify and explore companies and events threatening to disrupt the future ICT industry. SCI-m has developed a proprietary methodology for evaluating industry disruption, as a basis for the Disruptive Alerts.
- Intelligence Reports published every two weeks, each time capturing and interpreting some 30-40 key events across all tracked companies in no more than 120 words per event. These intelligence pieces are also integrated in the relevant company Dossier for the complete story of that company's past and future development.
- Inquiry Service, providing direct access to team experts for personal consulting and advice.
Barry Gilbert, VP, New Ventures at Strategy Analytics, commented: "Strategic Competitor Intelligence-mobile carries forward the Global Forces Program that has so successfully helped our clients improve their strategic positioning and decision making. We are excited how under its new banner and comprehensive format it is all set to build on three years' of valued service to Strategy, Intelligence, Marketing, Sales, Partner and other managers in our clients' businesses across the globe, giving them a distinctive competitive and strategic edge."
Among companies covered by SCI-m are emerging disruptive players like MediaTek, Spreadtrum, Huawei and ZTE, as well as the 'must haves' like Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Samsung and Sony, alongside major mobile operators and other significant players.
Strategic Competitor Intelligence-mobile can be viewed at http://www.strategyanalytics.com/default.aspx?mod=saservice&a0=307&m=5#0 . For more information contact Richard Guppy at email@example.com or Barry Gilbert at firstname.lastname@example.org. Richard Guppy is on Twitter @RichardGuppy.
About Strategy Analytics
Strategy Analytics, Inc. provides the competitive edge with advisory services, consulting and actionable market intelligence for emerging technology, mobile and wireless, digital consumer and automotive electronics companies. With offices in North America, Europe and Asia, Strategy Analytics delivers insights for enterprise success. www.StrategyAnalytics.com
SOURCE Strategy Analytics