NEW YORK, Oct. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"Massive surge in structured and unstructured streaming data is driving the growth"
MarketsandMarkets estimates the global streaming analytics market to grow from USD 3.08 billion in 2016 to USD 13.70 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 34.8%. The streaming analytics market is growing rapidly because of the transition from traditional Business Intelligence (BI) techniques to advanced analytics techniques and the massive surge of structured and unstructured streaming data.
"Risk Management application to have the largest market size in 2016"
Risk management is estimated to have the largest market share in 2016 as organizations across industry verticals are facing various types of risks including financial risks and cyber risks and it is more important for an organization to manage this risk in real-time for lowering the losses.
"Media and entertainment vertical to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period"
Streaming analytics solutions have been deployed across various industry verticals, including BFSI, telecommunication & IT, retail & eCommerce, manufacturing, healthcare & life sciences, energy & utilities, transportation & logistics, media & entertainment, government & defense, and others. Media and entertainment industry vertical is expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period because of the increasing need for real-time data analysis for various entertainment activities including sports, gaming, casinos, and so on.
"North America is expected to hold the largest market share"
North America, followed by Europe, is expected to continue being the largest revenue generating region for the streaming analytics vendors for the next five years. This is mainly due to the presence of various developed economies such as Canada and the U.S. and because of the high focus on innovations through research and development and technology across industry verticals.
In-depth interviews were conducted with CEOs, marketing directors, other innovation, and technology directors and executives from various key organizations operating in the streaming analytics marketplace.
- By Company type – Tier 1- 25%, Tier 2- 40%, Tier 3- 35%
- By Designation – C-Level – 50%, Director Level- 35%. Others- 15%
- By Region – North America- 42%, Europe-36%, APAC- 22%
The report includes the study of key players offering streaming analytics software and services: SAS Institute (U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), SAP SE (Germany), Oracle Corporation (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.), Informatica Corporation (U.S.), Software AG (Germany), TIBCO Software (U.S.), Impetus Technologies (U.S.), and SQLStream (U.S.). Furthermore, the report also includes in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the streaming analytics market, with their company profiles, SWOT analysis, recent developments, and key market strategies.
The report will help the market leaders or new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market into various subsegments, covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments. The market numbers are further split across different industry verticals and regions.
2. This report will help in better understanding of the competitors and gain more insights to better one's position in the market. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, which includes competitor ecosystem, mergers & acquisitions, integrations & expansions, and collaborations of various market vendors. Besides, there are company profiles of ten players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put one ahead of the competitors.
3. The report also helps in understanding the overall growth of the market. It provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03973711-summary/view-report.html
Reportlinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/streaming-analytics-market-by-type-applications-vertical-regions---global-forecast-to-2021-300352165.html