NEW YORK, Nov. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The 2nd edition of the "Street Furniture and Lighting Market Report – UK 2016-2020 Analysis" has now been published by AMA Research. This new report incorporates original research and provides a comprehensive review of the street furniture market, with information collated from a wide range of trade and other sources. Data and comment is specific and relevant to the markets involved.
Key issues analysed include:
- Street Furniture – benches and seats, bollards and barriers, bins, posts and rails, planters, cycle stands.
- Street Lighting – lamps, luminaires, poles/posts etc
Street furniture is difficult to define and quantify, but the report reviews a wide range of products typically used in an urban landscape, with a focus on the local authority sector. Individual product sectors are covered, with a broad review of market sizes, recent trends, key suppliers and future prospects. The sector is extremely fragmented and offers good opportunities for suppliers to focus on specific sectors or develop a wider product portfolio.
This unique report reviews this fragmented but significant sector and answers the need for a quantitative assessment of market developments combined with analysis of the qualitative background reasons and influences affecting the market.
Areas of particular interest include:
- Key customer base – local authorities/highway maintenance contractors etc. – budget pressures.
- Review of street furniture market – fragmented range of products – market sizes in 2015/16 and future prospects up to 2020.
- Street lighting market – mix between products, maintenance and energy consumption. Review of lighting types.
- Review of fragmented supply structure – key players, market structure, share estimates of leading players etc.
Key areas covered in the report:
- Overall market performance – market size and forecasts 2014-2020 – current trends and future prospects. Key underlying trends e.g. planning, LA budgets, standards, maintenance/safety, heritage etc.
- Review of customer base – local authorities, highways maintenance – split by DLO/term maintenance agreements by type of authorities (County Councils, Unitary Authorities, London Boroughs, Scotland, Wales, N.Ireland etc.) – types of contracts.
- Urban regeneration – review of major prospects, opportunities for furniture/lighting suppliers.
Street Furniture Market
- Sales mix by product type – benches/seats, bollards/barriers, bins, planters, posts/rails, cycle stands etc. Review of each product, market size 2014-2020, key trends, changing product mix, strengths and weaknesses, key suppliers etc.
- Sales mix by materials – benches, bollards etc – steel, timber, plastics, concrete etc – trends in usage etc..
- Review of product types – e.g. cycle stands etc.
- Market prospects to 2020 – key influences, budget pressures, direct control/long term maintenance contracts etc..
Street Lighting Market
- Street lighting market size – market value and forecasts 2014-18, recent trends.
- Share of market by product type – street lights, illuminated signs/bollards. Types of systems used (LED, low/high pressure sodium, metal halide etc).
- Lighting costs breakdown – mix between energy costs, maintenance, replacement, inspection, client management etc.
- Market prospects to 2020 – key influences, budget pressures, impact of Brexit.
Distribution/Suppliers for each market
- Major channels of distribution for street furniture – share mix between direct supply, specialist distributors, internet, builders merchants.
- Major channels of distribution for street lighting – share mix between direct supply, specialists etc.
- Suppliers of street furniture – review of key suppliers by product sector, share estimates, fragmented supply chain etc.
- Suppliers of street lighting – key players split by luminaires, control systems, lighting columns, contractors, distributors etc.
- Profiles of key suppliers – product ranges, market position etc.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04348483-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/street-furniture-and-lighting-market-report---uk-2016-2020-analysis-300365658.html