LONDON, Nov. 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"Increasing demand for Boeing 787 and Airbus 350 is driving the structural core material market in aerospace interiors"
The structural core material market in aerospace interior is estimated to grow from USD 142.2 million in 2016 to USD 220.2 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 9.13% between 2016 and 2021. The growth of structural core material in aerospace interior is largely associated with the increasing use of composites in the aerospace industry. Structural core materials are widely used in various interior aircraft applications such as side & ceiling panels, floor panels, and galleys & monuments among others.
"Commercial aircraft dominated the structural core material market in aerospace interiors during the forecast period"
Commercial aircrafts hold a major share in the structural core material market in aerospace interiors on account of high production rates of aircrafts such as Boeing 787 and Airbus 350. Application of structural core material in commercial aircraft interiors is expected to increase, as the main cabin segment is witnessing rising demand for new materials that both reduce aircraft weight and allow the passenger more personal and luggage space.
"Asia-Pacific region holds attractive opportunities for structural core material market in aerospace interiors"
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at a high rate both by value and volume and the trend is expected to continue in the future. The growth of the structural core material market in aerospace interiors in Asia-Pacific is driven by improving economy and industrial development in the region. This increase in growth can be attributed to high industrial and technological developments in countries such as Japan, China, and Malaysia. North America is also one of the major regions for the structural core material market in aerospace interiors due to the presence of large aircraft manufacturers in the U.S.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub-segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted as follows:-
- By Company Type: Tier 1 (50%), Tier 2 (37%), and Tier 3 (13%)
- By Designation: C-level (46%), Director Level (33%), and other (21%)
- By Region: North America (34%), Europe (31%), Asia-Pacific (23%), and RoW (12%)
Various key players profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Hexcel Corporation (U.S.)
2. DIAB Group (Sweden)
3. 3A Composites (Switzerland)
4. Evonik Industries AG (Germany)
5. The Gill Corporation (U.S.)
6. SABIC (Saudi Arabia)
7. Plascore Inc. (U.S.)
8. Euro-Composites S.A. (Luxemburg)
9. Advanced Honeycomb Technologies Inc. (U.S.)
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will help the leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the structural core material market in aerospace interior comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, expansions, new product developments, partnerships, agreements, and mergers & acquisitions.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4010939/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/structural-core-material-market-in-aerospace-interior-by-type-aircraft-type-application-and-by-region---global-forecast-to-2021-300361221.html