Sub-Saharan Africa Logistics 2012: Humanitarian - Auto - Chemical - Textiles - Retail - Pharma - Hi-Tech - Energy - FMCG
DUBLIN, September 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l6fd3s/subsaharan) has announced the addition of the "Sub-Saharan Africa Logistics 2012" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Sub-Saharan Africa Logistics 2012 provides essential reading for anyone involved or interested in the region's logistics market.
Sub-Saharan Africa encompasses a diverse range of economies, but it is the poorest region in the world. However, over the last ten years it has seen stronger economic growth than almost any other region (the only exception being Asia).
This report provides a comprehensive overview of the opportunities and key areas of focus for logistics providers in the region, with a breakdown by individual vertical sectors.
Sub-Saharan Africa Logistics also contains a range of illustrative maps of the region's infrastructure and emphasises the weaknesses in the region's network.
What will you learn from Sub-Saharan Africa Logistics 2012?
- Opportunities available and key areas of focus for logistics providers in the region
- An analysis of the region's economy and trade
- Market sizing and forecasts for contract logistics and freight forwarding
- Maps detailing the region's infrastructure
- Humanitarian logistics efforts
- Analysis of individual vertical sector logistics
- African oil reserves by country
Sub-Saharan Africa Logistics 2012 is full of qualitative and quantitative data which will give you an all round understanding of the state of logistics in the region and the prospects for development.
In addition to the extensive analysis of logistics in specific vertical sectors, the report summarises the humanitarian efforts undertaken by organisations and the effect this has had on the logistics industry in the region.
The report also outlines the problems faced by perishable and cold chain logistics providers as they experience significant threats to their products including poor infrastructure, inadequate storage facilities, corruption and violence.
Who should buy Sub-Saharan Africa Logistics 2012?
The report is specifically written to provide easily accessible and strategic information for:
- Logistics service providers
- Global manufacturers
- Banks and financial institutions
- Materials handling equipment providers
- Property development companies
- All C-level executives.
Why buy Sub-Saharan Africa Logistics?
- Which sectors provide the greatest opportunities for market-entry or expansion?
- What is the key strategic focus for logistics providers in the region?
- What are the latest trends and events in specific vertical sectors?
- What types of humanitarian efforts are being undertaken?
- What role can logistics play in the region's growth and development?
- What plans are in place to improve the region's transport infrastructure?
Key Topics Covered:
1.0 Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)
2.0 Summary: Opportunities & Key Focus for Logistics Providers in SSA
2.5 High Tech
2.7 Oil & Gas
3.0 Post harvest food losses
4.0 Logistics Markets
4.1 Africa - Contract Logistics Market
4.2 Africa - Freight Forwarding Market Size & Growth
4.3 Africa - Express Market Size & Growth
5.0 Sub- Saharan Africa Economy & Trade
5.1 Share of Merchandise Export Trade by Region [US$]
5.2 Export Value of Merchandise Product Groups [US$]
5.3 Share of Merchandise Import Trade by Region [US$]
5.4 Import Value of Merchandise Product Groups [US$]
5.5 Regional Economic Communities
6.0 Sub-Saharan Africa Infrastructure
6.1 Trans-African Highway
6.2 Multi-Modal Corridors
7.0 Humanitarian Logistics Overview
8.0 Vertical Sectors Logistics
8.8 Oil & Gas
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l6fd3s/subsaharan
SOURCE Research and Markets
More by this SourceView all news by Research and Markets
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.