Subaru Releases New 2013 Outback and Legacy Digital Brochures
- Digital Brochures now available via newly-launched Subaru Dynamic Brochure Facebook Tab
- 2013 Subaru iPad apps will soon arrive at iTunes store for go-anywhere, interactive experience
CHERRY HILL, N.J., July 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Subaru of America, Inc. has announced the release of its Dynamic Digital Brochures for the 2013 Outback and Legacy vehicles, with the iPad® applications soon to follow. The brochures can be downloaded now at Subaru.com and under a new tab on the Subaru Facebook page. The 2013 Outback and Legacy Digital Brochure iPad® apps will soon join other Subaru iPad applications currently available for free download at the iTunes® store.
"As innovations change the ways consumers receive information, Subaru continues to provide highly informative and interactive experiences from almost anywhere through the convenience of a desktop PC, laptop or iPad®," said Subaru Brochures Manager Sondra Shiffer.
Inside the virtual pages, consumers can:
- learn about the newest SUBARU BOXER® engine offered in both models
- discover a demonstration of the improved fuel efficiency from the refined Lineartronic® CVT
- watch videos of the new EyeSight® driver-assist technology that helps make a safe Subaru even safer
They also highlight the new Navigation System features, Symmetrical AWD capabilities, and include vibrant, detailed 360-degree views of the restyled exterior and interior where consumers can experiment with color choices and interior trims.
The 2013 Subaru iPad® apps and Dynamic Digital Brochures continue the commitment of environmentally friendly practices by reducing paper usage, energy consumption, inks and production waste. Beyond the environmental benefits, they offer consumers additional ways to compare models, experience the Subaru brand and share their experience.
Consumers will find these free downloads at:
- Outback Dynamic Brochure: http://dbrochure.subaru.com/soa-out-13-social3
- Legacy Dynamic Brochure: http://dbrochure.subaru.com/soa-leg-13-social3
- iPad® apps: http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/subaru-of-america/id390914873
- Subaru of America Facebook Dynamic Brochures Tab: http://www.facebook.com/subaruofamerica/app_150083605127711
About Subaru of America, Inc.
Subaru of America, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. of Japan. Headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J., the company markets and distributes Subaru Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive vehicles, parts and accessories through a network of more than 600 dealers across the United States. All Subaru products are manufactured in zero-landfill production plants and Subaru of Indiana Automotive Inc. is the only U.S. automobile production plant to be designated a backyard wildlife habitat by the National Wildlife Federation. For additional information, visit Subaru.com.
Subaru of America, Inc.
SOURCE Subaru of America, Inc.