NEW YORK, Dec. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
In the US, which has the highest market value globally in both the savory snacks and confectionery industries, the concept of an indulgent, guilt-free chocolate snack blurring the line between the two categories has proved successful, satisfying an underserved segment of consumers.
- With the launch of its barkTHINS-branded range in 2013, Ripple Brand Collective has offered US consumers a new concept: healthy snacking with chocolate.
- The concept has quickly gained the favor of US consumers. The thin shape along with the use of nutritious ingredients encourages moderate consumption, resonating well with the shoppers seeking out indulgent, guilt-free snacks.
"Success: barkTHINS Snacking Chocolate" is part of Canadean's Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind barkTHINS snacking chocolate in the US. It delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
Reasons To Buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have succeeded; understanding the key factors behind a recent product's success will help you create a product with a strong portfolio.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04442437-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/success-case-study-barkthins-snacking-chocolate-300377171.html