SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Aug. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SUCCESSFACTORS NEWSBYTE – SuccessFactors, an SAP Company, announced its positioning as a leader for the fifth consecutive year in the IDC MarketScape Worldwide Integrated Talent Management report. As part of this analysis, SuccessFactors was also recognized as a leader in four separate IDC MarketScape Reports for Recruiting, Performance Management, Learning Management and Compensation Management, for the second year in a row. Specifically, SuccessFactors' key strengths include market momentum, depth of portfolio, global reach, and integration. The IDC reports represent an assessment of vendors' integrated talent management, recruiting, performance, learning, and compensation capabilities through the IDC MarketScape model.
"SuccessFactors is positioned again as a leader across all five of IDC's MarketScape talent management analyses," said Lisa Rowan, research vice president, Human Resources, Talent and Learning Strategies at IDC. "SuccessFactors continues to make its mark in the industry with its ongoing innovation and commitment to talent management."
"With its integrated offering of talent management solutions, SuccessFactors has been a key enabler to ensuring Owens Corning has the global leadership capability and talent necessary to win with our customers and grow our people," said Dan Smith, senior vice president of Human Resources and Information Technology. "Our leaders are better equipped with the people insights they need to coach their teams and make impactful talent decisions. SuccessFactors offers an end-to-end vision that accelerates business performance, and we congratulate them on this leadership recognition."
"We are at a unique point-in-time, with a market in disruption and the recognition that with four generations in the workforce for the first time, we work in different ways," said Shawn Price, president, SuccessFactors, SAP Cloud. "At SuccessFactors, we anticipated these changes and built and acquired a true end-to-end portfolio, including core HR in the cloud, to help our customers build a blueprint to transform their businesses through their most important asset – people. This leadership recognition from IDC again this year provides continued validation of our strategy and our 12 years of experience delivering best-in-breed talent management applications in the cloud. This transformation is supported by our recruiting, performance management, compensation planning, and learning systems, complemented by Employee Central and deep analytics, providing a truly integrated system of engagement for our customers."
In each of the five reports, SuccessFactors was identified as a Leader. Specifically, the reports noted:
- The IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Integrated Talent Management 2013 Vendor Analysis (IDC #242562, August 2013) stated, "Customer service becomes ever more important in a SaaS market as the barriers to change are far lower than with on-premise. Social integration is heating up with HR buyers, so getting into the fray on the social front will become essential very soon. Providing compelling use cases and client references remains key."
- The IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Recruiting in Integrated Talent Management 2013 Vendor Analysis (IDC #242682, August 2013) highlighted SuccessFactors as "the only Leader in this analysis that didn't enter the market with recruiting as its first application." The report also added, "With talent acquisition, the emphasis is moving away from merely tracking candidates to offering better methods for sourcing talent."
- The IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Performance Management in Integrated Talent Management 2013 Vendor Analysis (IDC #242569, August 2013) noted SuccessFactors has "proven to be a pioneer in the performance management market." The report stated of performance management, "Differentiation is coming from the strength of integration with learning management to deliver a comprehensive development framework and from social feedback that becomes part of the performance process, not just an accessory."
- The IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Learning Management in Integrated Talent Management 2013 Vendor Analysis (IDC #242568, August 2013) highlighted SuccessFactors' "mature learning management capabilities." The report added, "Vendors seeking to serve the talent management market realized that having a deep learning management module would be vital to success."
- The IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Compensation Management in Integrated Talent Management 2013 Vendor Analysis (IDC #242545, August 2013) stated, "Managers now have tools where there once were none. Compensation specialists are no longer locked into cumbersome spreadsheets passed down through the generations. As a result, investments in compensation solutions are on the rise, and the importance to HR buyers is skyrocketing."
SuccessFactors, an SAP Company, helps HR leaders deliver business execution by offering beautiful, engaging HCM solutions that span the entire employee lifecycle, supported by a global partner ecosystem and the experience and commitment of SAP.
About IDC MarketScape
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of IT, telecommunications, or industry-specific suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor's position within a given market. IDC MarketScape provides a clear framework in which the product and service offerings, capabilities and strategies, and current and future market success factors of IT, telecommunications, or industry-specific vendors can be meaningfully compared. The framework also provides technology buyers with a transparent foundation to allow companies to independently compare the strengths and weaknesses of current and prospective vendors.
About SuccessFactors, an SAP Company
SuccessFactors is the leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution Software, and delivers business alignment, team execution, people performance, and learning management solutions to organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries. With approximately 22 million subscription seats globally, we strive to delight our customers by delivering innovative solutions, content and analytics, process expertise and best practices insights from serving our broad and diverse customer base. Today, we have more than 3,700 customers in more than 177 countries using our application suite in 35 languages.
Bri Vorse, +1 (650) 425-0278, firstname.lastname@example.org, PDT
SOURCE SuccessFactors, an SAP Company