LONDON, Feb. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Sudan is one of the most geographically diverse states in Africa. Rapidly expanding middle class population in Sudan is pushing the demand for automobiles, which, in turn, is generating huge demand for tires. Moreover, expanding fleet coupled with increasing investments in agriculture sector are also boosting the demand for tires in the country. On account of unstable political environment in the country, automobile as well as tire companies are facing problems in conducting their operations in Sudan. However, with the country gradually regaining political stability coupled with better fiscal and regulatory policies, tire companies are planning to set up their plants in the country in the coming years. Moreover, the country's government plans to strengthen the agriculture sector which is expected to boost the demand for OTR vehicles over the next five years.Growing per capita income, expanding automotive fleet and launch of new vehicle models are some of the other major factors driving Sudan automotive industry, consequently propelling the demand for tire in the country.
According to "Sudan Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2022", the tire market in Sudan is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5% during 2017 – 2022. Despite of numerous challenges related to financial constraints and long construction time in Sudan, the country's government is announcing projects related to road as well as transportation sector, consequently increasing the demand for commercial vehicles over the next five years during forecast period. In terms of vehicle type, the tire market in Sudan has been segmented into Passenger Car (PC), Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV), Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV), Two-Wheeler (2W) & Three-Wheeler (3W) and Off-The-Road (OTR). Among these categories, passenger car segment dominated the country's tire market, followed by LCV and M&HCV segments. Some of the major players operating in the country's tire market are MRF, Bridgestone, Apollo, Michelin, Ceat and Continental, among others. "Sudan Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2022" discusses the following aspects of Sudan tire market:
- Sudan Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car (PC), Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV), Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV), Two-Wheeler (2W) & Three-Wheeler (3W) and Off-The-Road (OTR); By Ultra Budget, Budget and Premium Brands, By Radial Vs. Bias, By Region
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Sudan tire market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, tire companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with tire companies, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4683645/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sudan-tire-market-forecast--opportunities-2022-300403894.html