PHILADELPHIA, July 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Beginning today, the Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corporation (GPTMC) embraces summer in a major way with its 31 Days With Summer Love promotion, encouraging residents and visitors to enjoy the many fun and only-in-Philly experiences available in the region. A component of GPTMC's popular With Love, Philadelphia XOXO® campaign, the facebook.com/visitphilly sweepstakes features 60 prizes, including restaurant giftcards, attraction tickets, tour passes, hotel stays and a pair of grand-prize Fuji bikes—all valued at nearly $10,000.
From July 16 through August 15, fans of facebook.com/visitphilly will have a chance to win one of 31 inspired Philly prize packages—several of which include an overnight hotel stay. Fans are encouraged to check facebook.com/visitphilly daily to see what prize is up for grabs that day. Participants are permitted one contest entry per day. Prizes do not need to be redeemed on the day the winner is announced.
Here's a look at just a dozen of the only-in-Philly prizes up for grabs through August 15:
- City Food Tour of choice, followed by an overnight at Le Meridien
- Club-level tickets to the Real Madrid vs. Celtic FC soccer game and dinner at Xfinity Live
- A meal at Fish, followed by an overnight stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Tickets to the Gauguin, Cezanne, Matisse: Visions of Arcadia exhibition at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, along with a meal at the Water Works Restaurant and Lounge
- Two megabus.com tickets, a tour of the Bruce Springsteen exhibition at the National Constitution Center and an overnight stay at the Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Two megabus.com tickets, admission to a ComedySportz show and an overnight at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Center City
- A game of mini-golf at Franklin Square, a meal at SquareBurger and a night at the Hyatt Regency Philadelphia at Penn's Landing
- Peddler's Village getaway package
- Two tickets to a regular-season Flyers game, plus a ride on the Zamboni
- Passes to The Academy of Natural Sciences and an overnight stay at Embassy Suites Philadelphia – Center City
- A weekend at the Hotel Palomar Philadelphia, plus dinner at Valanni
- A ride on the New Hope & Ivyland Railroad and accommodations at the Logan Inn
All who enter to win a prize package throughout the month will also be eligible to nab the grand prize on August 15: a pair of bikes from Philly-based Fuji and a couple of With Love-branded helmets. Fans who enter the contest once per day will be entered to win the top prize 31 times.
The Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corporation (GPTMC) makes Philadelphia and The Countryside® a premier destination through marketing and image building that increases business and promotes the region's vitality.
For more information about travel to Philadelphia, visit visitphilly.com or uwishunu.com, where you can build itineraries; search event calendars; see photos and videos; view interactive maps; sign up for newsletters; listen to HearPhilly, an online radio station about what to see and do in the region; book hotel reservations and more. Or, call the Independence Visitor Center, located in Historic Philadelphia, at (800) 537-7676.
SOURCE Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corporation