Sun Mergers & Acquisitions Adopts Navatar Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) CRM for Cloud Computing and Navatar Deal Connect (Deal Sourcing for Private Equity Funds) New Jersey Based Firm Transitions to Latest Cloud Technology for Investment Banking
NEW YORK, May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Navatar Group (@navatargroup), a premier cloud provider for financial services, today announced that Sun Mergers & Acquisitions (@sunmergers), a middle market M&A advisory firm, has deployed Navatar's M&A Cloud and Navatar Deal Connect to manage their M&A business and build worldwide connections.
Navatar's M&A CRM enables boutique M&A firms, investment bankers and business brokers discover potential clients, find the right buyers as well as manage the entire due diligence process, without spending any money on software, hardware or professional services. It allows them to operate from anywhere – even their clients', buyers' or lawyers' offices – using laptops or mobile devices. A demo is available at:
"M&A advisory firms need to maintain the right relationships and a strong focus," said Jessica Timmerman, Senior Analyst, Sun Mergers & Acquisitions. "Navatar provides the most sophisticated investment banking technology, supported by top-notch professionals."
Navatar M&A CRM is also fully integrated with Navatar Deal Connect, the global online marketplace for collaborating on middle market transactions. Navatar Deal Connect is completely free for any buyers, sellers and intermediaries (they need not be Navatar customers). To learn more about Navatar Deal Connect, watch this video:
Navatar M&A enables M&A firms to manage most of their functions, including:
Prospect & Buyer Database
- Build and maintain database of prospects and buyers from various sources
- Maintain every type of communication with each firm in one place
- Use Deal Connect to enhance your network of buyers
- Intelligently generate targeted prospect lists for events, seminars and road shows
- Reach prospects using multiple communication channels, using a coordinated communication strategy
- Measure and improve sourcing to identify better quality prospects
- Bring organization-wide visibility and focus to new business opportunities
- Improve conversion ratio for new client pitches
- Manage your business development pipeline progress
- Forecast revenues based on potential fees for all deals in pipeline
- Intelligently generate target lists for deals
- Use Deal Connect to securely, efficiently share information with targets
- Leverage built-in workflow to manage progress
Manage Sell-Side Deals
- Coordinate all interactions with private equity and strategic buyers
- Share teasers and other documents with buyers
- Approach relationships based on transaction history with buyers
- Increase global buyer network and improve closed transactions rate
Manage Buy-Side Deals
- Manage relationships with bankers, private equity and strategic buyers
- Provide better qualified target companies based on buyer's search criteria
- Track all buyer transaction history and identify opportunities to pitch services
"Sun Mergers & Acquisitions has a great reputation for client focus. We are proud to help them expand their business and network, through our M&A platform," said Ketan Khandkar, Cofounder & Principal, Navatar Group.
For a live demo of Navatar M&A, contact 212 461 2140 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Navatar Group
Navatar Group (http://www.navatargroup.com) is a leading provider of cloud computing for Wall Street, with customers in more than 30 countries. Navatar's financial cloud solutions for capital markets, asset management & investment banking are used by global firms such as PNC, Jefferies & Co and Evercore Partners. Navatar is headquartered on Wall Street, New York with offices in New Delhi, India.
About Sun Mergers & Acquisitions
Sun Mergers & Acquisitions (http://www.sunmerger.com), LLC is a full-service professional business intermediary firm specializing in all aspects of the confidential sale, merger, acquisition and valuation of privately held mid-market companies. Our primary focus is handling the sale of entrepreneurial and family held companies. Sun M&A brings extensive, broad based expertise, yielding the greatest probability of a successful sale with a maximum net after-tax yield. Sun Business Valuations (www.sunbusinessvaluations.com) provides full service business valuations for attorneys, CPAs, investment advisors, consultants and business owners.
Navatar Group Media Contact:
Allan Siegert (@allansiegert)
212 461 2140
SOURCE Navatar Group