TAMPA, Fla., March 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Always in-step with dining trends and tastes, Bonefish Grill is now open with new, inspired brunch offerings on Sundays. With innovative twists on brunch classics, BFG's new brunch will please every palate.
The National Restaurant Association* reports an increased interest in brunch options that venture beyond the traditional, and Bonefish Grill is poised to deliver. As experts follow diners' 2013 inclinations for new spins on French toast and ethnic flavors*, Bonefish Grill's new offerings – like Creme Brulee French toast and a bold, Creole re-imagination of traditional shrimp and grits – are sure to delight guests for this new dining occasion.
"Our Sunday brunch provides our guests new, innovative and delicious options served with chef coat service in the unhurried atmosphere they know and love," said Stephen Judge, President of Bonefish Grill. "We are thrilled to open our doors and introduce guests to new flavors and tastes with a weekend vibe perfectly suited for a relaxing Sunday meal with friends and family."
Bonefish Grill's signature brunch experience now includes exciting new flavors and combinations, including:
- Shrimp and Creamy Corn Cake – Forget shrimp and grits, and try jumbo shrimp, robust creole sauce and a creamy, cheesy corn cake
- Creme Brulee French Toast – Grand Marnier + orange zest battered, served with mascarpone whipped cream, fresh mint, strawberries + bacon
- Omelets & Frittatas –Featuring bold flavors like chorizo and gorgonzola cheese
- Endless Bubbles – Hand-crafted cocktails, including the Georgia Peach Bellini with Svedka vodka, Cointreau, fresh peach + bubbles, and the Passionfruit Mimosa
- Fresh Tomato Bloody Mary – No canned juice here, just K.A.B.M. Absolut Citron, fresh herbs, fresh Roma tomatoes + kick!
- Thai Iced Tea – Refreshing, spirit-free blend of Thai-inspired flavors, jewel Thai iced tea, exotic spices of Thailand infused with green and black tea, cream, a hint of coconut and a fresh mint flower
ABOUT BONEFISH GRILL
Founded in 2000 in St. Petersburg, Fla., the Bonefish Grill experience is the perfect recipe marrying simplicity, quality and consistency in food, service, ambiance and value. As the "Fresh Fish Experts," Bonefish Grill specializes in market-fresh fish and other wood-grilled specialties. Knowledgeable and attentive Bonefish Grill Anglers (our service staff) provide the best in what we like to call "chef's coat service." Our Anglers pride themselves on guiding our guests' journey through our innovative, seasonal menu and specials, which feature only the highest-quality, freshest ingredients, including traditional and unique varieties of fish and seafood as well as numerous non-seafood items. We combine this with a big-city bar that offers bar fresh cocktails and an affordable, interesting wine list. Bonefish Grill has locations in several states and prides itself on the local feel of each restaurant. For more information on Bonefish Grill, visit www.bonefishgrill.com, facebook.com/BonefishGrill or follow us on Twitter @bonefishgrill.
SOURCE Bonefish Grill