Super Bowl Parties Worth Cheering About THE MAIDS offers 10 tips to tackle post-party cleanup
OMAHA, Neb., Feb. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- They are excited, they are rowdy and they are hungry. They're coming over to watch the big game, and they're leaving behind stains and crumbs for you to clear away. Keeps your home in working order before and after a game-day party using these simple and effective tips from The Maids.
- Make space for coats in a closet or in a bedroom. Put out an extra rug or two in the entryway in case of wet shoes.
- If using paper products, put plenty of trash containers around the house with extra trash bags in the bottom. When you pull out a full trash bag, another bag is then within an arm's reach.
- If you have a dishwasher, make sure it is cleaned out before guests arrive so you can stash dirty dishes inside to stay ahead of the game.
- Provide insulated can coolers or place sports themed stickers on cups so guests can identify their drinks.
- Cover your food table with wax paper or butcher paper for easy cleanup.
- Have a "cleaning bucket" ready for cleaning emergencies. Make sure to include carpet cleaner and an absorbent rag. A spot from a spilled drink is easy to clean if you are prepared in advance.
- If the party involves all ages, have a room with toys and games where the children can play.
- Provide televisions in other rooms so no one misses the action. Don't forget to put a radio in the bathroom!
- Keep a clearly marked recycling bin within guests' reach for bottles and cans.
- Place moist towelettes near appetizers since messy fingers have a tendency to roam at will.
Known for its 22-Step Healthy Touch® Deep Cleaning System, The Maids is the only franchised residential cleaning service to clean for health, combining environmentally preferable cleaning supplies and state-of-the-art equipment with a methodical process to maintain the healthiest living environment possible. The Maids enjoys a 96 percent customer referral rate, distinguishing them as the residential cleaning service of choice.
Visit www.maids.com for more information.
SOURCE The Maids