PHOENIX, Sept. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- In an effort to enhance the customer experience, SuperShuttle is leading the industry in airport transportation service by providing a bundle of technology improvements to its multi-channel booking platforms, including: SuperShuttle.com and its mobile apps.
New digital enhancements include:
- New and enhanced IOS and Android Apps.
- Contact Driver feature offers travelers the ability to call or text their driver
- "Trip Edits" feature: customers can edit their reservations on their own either online or through the app, eliminating the hassle of calling a customer care agent
- "Ride Now": on-demand feature offers travelers the ability to book rides when they land at the airport
- "Locate your ride": offers customers waiting for pick-up the ability to view the location of their shuttle or black car on an interactive map
- Seamless and consistent cross-platform booking experience on any device
- Digital flight look-up: aids in helping travelers select accurate pick up and drop off times
Traditionally, airport shuttles are booked over the phone and require manual assistance to change reservation details. SuperShuttle's ongoing release of digital enhancements leads the way toward shifting how customers view and book airport shuttle service.
SuperShuttle offers customers a choice of shuttle, black car or SUV at over 80 airports in the US, UK, France, Mexico, and the Netherlands.
SuperShuttle also allows registered users to earn airline points and miles with participating carriers including; American Airlines AAdvantage®, Delta Air Lines SkyMiles®, Frontier Airlines EarlyReturns®, Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards, and United Airlines MileagePlus®.
SuperShuttle International, based in Phoenix, Ariz., is a division of Transdev OnDemand, Inc. SuperShuttle serves over 40 airports, carrying more than eight million passengers a year. SuperShuttle also provides ExecuCar sedan service at all airports served by SuperShuttle, including some of the largest in the country: Los Angeles, New York, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Washington, D.C., and San Francisco. SuperShuttle is also available in Paris, France, Cancun and Los Cabos, Mexico, and Amsterdam, Netherlands. ExecuCar is available in over 80 airports.
Transdev OnDemand, Inc. a division of Transdev based in Phoenix, includes SuperShuttle International, ExecuCar and zTrip nationwide. Transdev OnDemand, Inc. serves over 80 airports with its multiple service offerings in the on demand service space. It boasts some of the most fuel-efficient fleets utilizing propane and compressed natural gas, as well as partnerships with many leading airlines and travel wholesalers.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/supershuttles-changing-the-way-travelers-book-airport-shuttle-transportation-300330980.html