NEW YORK, May 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- By analyzing the major changes, factors behind the changes and their future trends, CCM's report Supply and Demand of Modified Food Starch in China not only reveals the recent two years' situation of China's modified food starch supply situation from capacity utilization, output, the major raw materials, and application situation into different segments, but also provides forecasts to their future development in the next five years.
With this report, the readers can :
- Understand China's modified food starch supply including domestic output and import;
- Gain an overall view of China's latest modified food starch supply volume, growth rate changes and factors behind, as well as impact of imported products on local supply;
- Keep track of the development trends of China's modified food starch production based on different raw materials: corn and corn starch, cassava starch, and potato starch, and how these changes have influenced the producers' choice of raw materials in recent two years and their future choices;
- Understand changes of the three key raw materials, corn starch and its starting material corn, cassava starch and potato starch, used by Chinese producers, including their supply and price changes, and how these changes influenced modified food starch producers and their future trends;
besides, price level of waxy corn and waxy corn starch in the recent two years can also be found in this report;
- Figure out the changes in key application fields of modified food starch, and their development trends in the coming years, thus better adjusting strategies in these fields;
- Understand the top import origins and top importers of China's modified food starch, including their import volume and value;
- Be updated of the dynamics of China's key modified food starch producers, and their total modified food starch output and that breakdown by raw material type.
With a long industrial chain, modified starch is applied widely in paper-making, food and beverage, textile industries, etc. Among these applications, food industry has been the second largest application field of modified starch in China following paper-making, with fast growth rate in recent years. Although China's modified food starch consumption has maintained its growth momentum during 2014 and 2015, the growth rate has slowed down.
Besides, China's modified food starch output growth has also slowed down, and with much slower growth rate than the consumption in this period. Besides, capacity expansions in China have basically stopped in recent two years, after years of fast growth driven by the robust demand from downstream industries. What are the major reasons for the slowdown of growth rate in recent two years?
Among all application areas in 2015, noodle remains the largest application area of modified food starch. But the development situation of each application field varied largely in these two years. How have these fields differed from each other and what are their future trends?
CCM has made a systemic research to reveal the latest information of China's modified food starch industry from the aspects of production, consumption, and import, etc., and given forecast on the future trend of Chinese modified food starch industry, which will be beneficial for both existing players and new entrants.
Supply and Demand for Modified Food Starch in China, finished in April 2016, is CCM's second edition report on Chinese modified food starch industry. This intelligent report has attached importance to the following parts:
- Supply (capacity, output and key producers) and consumption (by application) of modified food starch in China;
- Import of modified food starch and import of one of its raw materials: corn starch;
- Forecast on Chinese modified food starch in supply & demand and identification and analysis of key factors influencing the development of this industry, from raw material price and supply to competition of imported products, government policies and downstream demand.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03844930-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/supply-and-demand-of-modified-food-starch-in-china-300275170.html