NEW YORK, June 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Pharmspective, LLC today announced the expansion of its ClearView™ Healthcare Reform Knowledge Management System with enhancements to its pharma training program and addition of a Strategic Advisory Board. These changes coincide with the Supreme Court's decision on the Affordable Care Act.
Pharmspective released its ClearView™ PC and iPad - compatible web app in March 2012. ClearView™ is a subscription app housing over 400 key provisions of the 2,300+ page health care reform legislation in an interactive platform that allows subscribers to learn and assess the impact of the legislation on pharmaceutical brands. Since ClearView™'s launch, Pharmspective has provided healthcare reform strategic consulting and training to over 250 professionals working in account management, brand and payer marketing, policy, sales, and product planning within pharmaceutical companies.
The ClearView™ enhancements include:
- Modification of the app to include state-level tracking of healthcare reform activities since 2010
- Addition of an Advisory Board to provide future scenarios for key provisions in the legislation-these scenarios describe potential responses by key customers of pharma to the new reforms
- A full-scale "Train-the-Trainer" program customized to create fully-trained facilitators to educate key departments in organizations directly impacted by healthcare reform
- Daily updates of perspectives on the legislation provided by articles and papers published in the media and vetted for accuracy and lack of political bias by the Pharmspective team
- A series of White Papers beginning with The New Pharma Selling Model: Aftermath of the Supreme Court Decision, projecting how different customer-facing pharma personnel will be impacted by the post-ACA Supreme Court decision. This paper and a series of future White Papers will be available for customization to the organizations of Pharmspective clients, providing an ongoing dialogue on key topics leading up to the implementation of the major provisions of the ACA in 2014.
"These enhancements to ClearView™ will enable our pharma customers to immediately begin preparation for the coming transition to a new selling model," says Stephen Reid, Managing Partner & Co-Founder of Pharmspective. "Our experience in helping pharma manufacturers get ready for healthcare reform over the past six months has helped us customize the tools necessary to understand and plan for the outcomes of this Supreme Court decision."
The Company has made the ClearView™ product sheet available for download online at www.slideshare.net/pharmspective. Pharmspective also announced that it is accepting demonstration requests of the ClearView™ app from pharma industry decision makers. For more information, contact Jennifer Strathmann: 314-812-2729 x1002 email@example.com
About Pharmspective: Pharmspective, LLC (pharmspective.com) is a Specialty Therapeutics market research firm providing commercial insights and knowledge management applications for the biopharmaceutical industry. The company is uniquely focused on understanding the buying process for specialty therapeutics through syndicated market research studies examining clinical decision-making, drug acquisition, access and reimbursement, and patient administration for specialty therapeutics in autoimmune diseases (Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriasis, Multiple Sclerosis, Crohn's/UC, and Lupus) and Oncology. Pharmspective's proprietary knowledge management applications create a superior user experience and include the ClearView™ Healthcare Reform app. Follow Pharmspective on twitter.com/Pharmspective. The company maintains offices in New York City and St. Louis, MO.
Specialty Therapeutics | Market Research | Healthcare Reform | Buying Process |
Rheumatoid Arthritis | Psoriasis | Molecular Diagnostics
SOURCE Pharmspective, LLC