NEW YORK, July 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The demand for Surfactants EOR, mainly driven by the need for increased deeper and horizontal drilling activities in difficult terrains, is expected to drive the market"
The Surfactants EOR market is projected to reach USD 70.9 million, by 2021, and register a CAGR of 3.20%, between 2016 and 2021. Surfactant EOR technique is a very essential process to recover more oil from an oilfield. As the oil reserves are depleting, the need for increased deeper and horizontal drilling activities in difficult terrains rises. This is expected to influence the market players to undertake EOR techniques, resulting in increased demand for surfactants.
"Onshore: The largest and fastest-growing application of the Surfactants EOR market"
Onshore application refers to extraction activities carried out on oil reserves located on land. Oil has been mainly explored from onshore reserves due to which it is depleting. As a result, surfactants are widely used to recover a large quantity of oil from onshore reserves in comparison to offshore reserves.
"Asia & Middle East: The fastest-growing market of Surfactants EOR"
Asia & Middle East is estimated to be the fastest-growing market of Surfactants EOR. The growth in the region can be attributed to the increased energy demand. The high demand for Surfactants EOR market in the Asia & Middle East has prompted expansion activities by key players in this region, making it the fastest-growing regional market of Surfactants EOR. . The EOR project in countries such as Qatar, UAE, and Kuwait provide immense growth opportunity to the market during the forecast period. The Surfactants EOR market in the region is also growing at a high rate due to the growing demand from end-use industries such as onshore and offshore.
The information in this study has been validated through primary interviews conducted with various industry experts across the globe. These primary sources have been divided into three categories: by company, by designation, and by region.
- By Company Type- Tier 1- 22%, Tier 2- 33%, and Tier 3- 45%
- By Designation- C Level- 11%, D Level- 30%, and Others- 59%
- By Region- North America- 11%, Europe- 22%, Asia & Middle East- 11%, Africa-56% and Central & South America- 28%
The report also provides company profiles and details the competitive strategies adopted by major market players such as BASF SE (Germany), Shell Chemicals (The Netherlands), Halliburton (U.S.), and Huntsman Corporation (U.S.).
The report will help leaders/new entrants in the market in the following ways:
1. The report segments the Surfactants EOR market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides information on key market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
3. The report helps stakeholders to understand their competitors better and gain additional insights into the business. The competitive landscape section includes a competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03954306-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/surfactant-eor-market-by-origin-type-technique-application-and-by-region---global-forecast-to-2021-300300144.html