Survey Reveals Packing Habits of the Nation
LONDON, July 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
According to a new survey by Contactspod (the world's FIRST pre-filled, single-use, contact lens case) which explored the nation's packing habits, four out of ten respondents who wore contact lenses actually forgot to pack their contact lens kit. This meant they had to keep their lenses in for long periods (27%) and couldn't clean them properly - sparking fears about potential (and dangerous) eye infections. The message is be prepared, plan ahead and stay safe when travelling.
- 22% of us get into a tizzy about packing with a further 44% needing to write a check-list
- One fifth of us need at least ONE day to prepare, with a further 33% allocating one or two hours packing time
- 68% like to make sure they have it covered - opting to over pack rather than under pack
- 23% cram as much as they can in hand luggage avoiding the need to check-in a suitcase
- 69% of people believe women have the edge when it comes to being neater packers
- Main holiday essential was toiletries (36%) followed by sun cream (23%), clothes (18%) and underwear (15%)
Contactspod is the perfect 'just in case' item if you are prone to forgetting your contact lens dailies or lens care kit. The case comes foil-sealed and pre-filled with multipurpose solution, avoiding the need to always carry separate bulky bottles and cases especially when travelling.
The Contactspod is supplied sterile so that once your contact lenses are inserted into the solution and the case is closed, it forms an airtight seal to keep lenses hydrated and safe for up to 24 hours. This could result in fewer eye infections from incorrect storage and wearing contact lenses for too long.
Contactspod contains a right and left compartment filled with enough solution to store lenses and designed to be used only once. The self-elevating baskets in each compartment facilitate the transfer of lens to finger, minimising the risk of damage to the lens. Slots in the basket also allow the contact lens solution to circulate freely around the lens.
Available in both a single pack and a travel pack, Contactspod is priced at £3.49 available at good pharmacies, opticians, selected WHSmiths Travel Stores (in airports and railway stations), Tesco and via http://www.contactspod.com
Contactspod samples available for reader competitions.
For further information or for product samples please contact David Clarke @ Rock PR T: +44(0)777-322-55-16 E: email@example.com
SOURCE Contactspod by Polaroid