"Asia-Oceania & North American region to dominate the SUV market"
Asia-Oceania is estimated to dominate the SUV market, in terms of production. It is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Growth in the Asia-Oceania region can be attributed to factors such as lenient labor laws, economical labor and raw materials, strong state support, and the growth of emerging markets. India is estimated to lead the Asia-Oceania SUV and sub-compact SUV market, followed by China.
The North American region is estimated to grow at the fastest CAGR. Sales in this region are propelled by improving economic circumstances in the U.S. OEMs base their market sales expectations on economic variables such as low unemployment, increasing wages, rising inflation, and inward flow in capital movement. The low Federal Reserve Bank rate in the U.S. for the past eight years has enabled the automotive industry to regain its pre-crises growth levels.
The report covers key models from all major players in the global SUV market, including Ford Motor Company (the U.S.), Toyota Corporation (Japan), Honda Motor Company (Japan), Hyundai Motor Company (South Korea), and General Motors (the U.S.).
The study contains insights provided by various industry experts. The break-up of the primaries is as follows:
- By Company Type – OEM - 42%, Tier-1 - 32 %, and Others - 26%
- By Designation - C level - 40%, D level - 29%, and Others - 31%
- By Region - North America - 38%, Europe - 22%, and Asia-Oceania - 30%, RoW - 10%
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report provides insights with reference to the following points:
- SUV Industry Analysis: Comprehensive information about trends observed in SUV design and technology. Highlights of upcoming products and incorporated features are explained in detail
- Market Analysis: Outlook on the global market is provided based on a study of endogenous factors such as consumer preferences and producer opportunities. Effects of exogenous factors such as global economic condition, demography, and commodity prices are also analyzed
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03681934-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/suv-market-trend-analysis-by-production-sale--type-demographics--economy--by-competitive-benchmarking---forecast-to-2020-300281922.html