Swisslog Healthcare Solutions Announces 2015 Key Achievements
Swisslog, a leading supplier of healthcare automation and software solutions for material transport, medication management and supply chain efficiency, shares a list of major accomplishments for 2015. The organization celebrated 100 years of operation in North America with a year of significant innovation and advancement.
DENVER, Dec. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Swisslog, the leading supplier of automation and software solutions for material transport and medication management in healthcare facilities, today announced its major achievements for 2015. Swisslog focuses on creating automation that redefines the medication supply chain from purchase through administration; providing unprecedented visibility, security and efficiency in the medication supply chain. Among its most significant accomplishments in 2015:
1. Celebrated 100 Years of Innovation with a full year of customer and employee events that honored the company's rich history of achievements that underscore its commitment to changing the way health systems work through automation.
2. Launched the Nexus™ Station for TransLogic™ Pneumatic Tube Systems. This next-generation station is the first and only one to provide health systems with:
- Secure transaction management. Allows receipt of secure carriers without disabling the station.
- Active carrier management. Supports delivery of critical samples and medications; five-slot turnstile permits queuing of multiple carriers in send or receive mode.
- Quiet carrier delivery. Allows installation even in critical patient-care areas.
- Easy retrofit. Maintains current system footprint—designed to install into existing six-inch station wall opening.
3. Named one of the top 50 companies to watch by Robotics Business Review. Each year, the RBR50 list includes the most competitive companies in the robotics industry based on their innovation, groundbreaking application, commercial success and potential.
4. Featured on the popular TV show, "World's Greatest…" The How2Media film crew documented the world's leading pneumatic tube systems for health care, providing viewers with an in-depth look at products they know in applications and settings that they never knew existed.
5. Introduced a comprehensive Customer Care Program to drive customer-focused activity across its service and support organization. The program provides customer value through education, modernization of their hardware and software, faster response times and improved system maintenance.
6. Demonstrated healthcare supply-chain expertise by sponsoring the first Supply Chain Consolidation Forum with the Journal of Healthcare Contracting. This education meeting gathered health-system executives for education and evaluation of new distribution strategies and set a course for future transformation.
These achievements, and others, helped Swisslog Healthcare Solutions exceed its revenue and growth targets for 2015, setting the pace for a record year of innovation and expansion in 2016. Swisslog has installed facility-wide and pharmacy automation systems in more than 3,000 hospitals worldwide, including more than 2,000 in North America. Denver-based Swisslog Healthcare Solutions offers total system design, manufacturing, installation and customer support – providing an integrated solution for lean workflow and operations that enhances information access, patient safety and cost efficiency.
Swisslog designs, develops, and delivers best-in-class automation for forward-thinking hospitals, warehouses, and distribution centers. We offer integrated solutions from a single source – from consulting to design, implementation and lifetime customer service. Behind the company's success are 2,500 employees worldwide, supporting customers in more than 50 countries.
Swisslog is part of the KUKA group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions. www.kuka.com
Swisslog Healthcare Solutions
10825 East 47th Avenue
Denver, CO 80239-2913
Swisslog Healthcare Solutions
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/swisslog-healthcare-solutions-announces-2015-key-achievements-300197455.html
SOURCE Swisslog Healthcare Solutions