Synapse® Opens A New Frontier Of Possibilities In Diagnostic Medicine Fujifilm shows continued leadership in the delivery of integrated medical informatics solutions
CHICAGO, Nov. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- (Booth #8316) -- FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. will share with attendees to the annual meeting of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) the broad extent and technological expertise of its Synapse Enterprise suite of products and solutions. Improved image visualization, enhanced ease-of-use and increased efficiencies will be demonstrated, while many end-users continue to utilize Enterprise components to achieve new levels of success.
Among the products and solutions are:
- Synapse RIS and TeleRIS, with an enhanced dashboard that gives the user the ability to better manage performance in real time;
- Synapse Financials, which provides a seamless option of incorporating the billing process into the system;
- Synapse 3D, a comprehensive suite of clinical applications directly integrated into both Synapse PACS and Synapse Cardiovascular;
- Synapse Mobility, a zero footprint application enabling access to Fujifilm's suite of Synapse products from hand-held mobile devices, as well as Macintosh- or Window-based PCs;
- Synapse Cloud Services, which enable Fujifilm to offer cloud-based Synapse RIS, PACS and related IT functions.
"All healthcare organizations have many goals to meet, regulations to abide by and challenges to overcome. They seek partnerships that make sense from many points of view, including technological and informatics expertise, a strong heritage of R&D, customer focus, financial stability and more," says Jim Morgan, Vice President of Medical Informatics for Fujifilm. "That's why we're seen as a provider of choice. We excel in each of those areas. With our Synapse suite of products, we give our customers solutions that are fast, intuitive, productive and reliable. That way they can spend more time with their patients."
For more information on Fujifilm's Synapse solutions and the company's entire product portfolio, please visit booth #8316 at RSNA, which runs through November 30 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. is a leading provider of diagnostic imaging products and medical informatics solutions to meet the needs of healthcare facilities today and well into the future. From an unrivaled selection of digital x-ray systems, to the Synapse® brand of PACS, RIS and cardiovascular products, to advanced women's health imaging systems, Fujifilm has products that are ideal for any size imaging environment. The Endoscopy Division of FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc., supplies high quality, technologically advanced, FUJINON brand endoscopes to the medical market. FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. is headquartered in Stamford, CT. For more information visit www.fujimed.com.
SOURCE FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc.