Syncsort Extends Long-Standing OEM Relationship With BMC Software
Software Firms Extend Strategic Alliance to Deliver Business Value, Drive Down Costs and Increase IT Efficiency
WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., June 9 /PRNewswire/ --
- Syncsort, a global leader in extreme performance data integration and data protection software, and BMC Software, a leader in business service management, including mainframe cost optimization solutions, today announced the extension of their long-standing OEM partnership.
- Since 2000, Syncsort has enabled BMC to focus on its core competency while also delivering easy to deploy and extreme data performance solutions to customers.
- BMC's DB2 database utilities support and enhance the performance, availability, and recoverability of DB2 for z/OS databases and systems.
- Using Syncsort technology, BMC is able to further enrich the efficiency of its solutions and provide its customers with rich DB2 solutions that minimize costly downtime, and assure the data needed for business-critical applications has integrity and is available to service the business.
- BMC continues to focus on data management innovation and its relationship with Syncsort is another proof point of how the company provides the best products with superior infrastructure components for its solution offerings.
- With Syncsort, BMC's suite of DB2 database utilities uniquely enables its customers to manage increased data volumes and reduce CPU usage at the same time.
- BMC selects its strategic technology partners based on a number of criteria. Syncsort technology was selected for its ease of use, extreme data performance and the company's excellent partner practices.
- "As a pioneer in business service management, BMC always seeks to lower the total cost of ownership for our customers while at the same time optimally delivering their business services," said Jonathan Adams, Vice President of Research and Development, Mainframe Service Management at BMC Software. "Whether we are offloading workloads to specialty engines, reducing CPU, helping customers improve their SQL performance, or gaining yet another innovative patent, everything we do centers around reducing customer costs through technology innovation. Our relationship with Syncsort is another example of how we are optimizing the mainframe and helping our customers to increase the efficiency of their IT infrastructure."
- "The performance boost that Syncsort provides for BMC's DB2 database utilities has proven extremely beneficial to our customers, especially when it comes to processing large data sets and greatly accelerating their time-to-value," Adams added. "Syncsort's renewed commitment to our business ensures that consumers will continue to profit as our industry and customer needs grow and evolve."
- "In extending our strategic alliance, BMC Software has recognized Syncsort as an industry leader and demonstrated that it values our rich history of delivering game-changing innovation and business value to customers," said Harvey Tessler, Senior Vice President of Strategic Planning and Product Management, Syncsort. "As an OEM partner, we will continue to work closely with BMC to build innovation into our product offerings, deliver cost effective solutions and provide industry leading product support."
- More information on BMC Software
- More information on BMC solutions embedded with Syncsort technology
- Follow Syncsort on Twitter
- Join the Syncsort Community on Facebook
- Watch Syncsort Videos on YouTube
Syncsort is a global software company that helps the world's most successful organizations rethink the economics of their data. Syncsort provides extreme performance for data integration and data protection solutions that transform decision making and deliver more profitable results to over 90% of the Fortune 100 and more than 6,000 customers worldwide. For more information visit: www.syncsort.com
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.