SAN FRANCISCO, November 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
The global synthetic ester lubricants market is expected to reach USD 2.0 billion by 2020, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. This trend is expected to continue over the forecast period due to growing need of synthetic ester as hydraulic oils in manufacturing and construction industry. Rapid industrialization and infrastructure development in Asia Pacific is expected to propel demand for synthetic esters over the forecast period.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Synthetic Ester Lubricants Market Analysis By Application (Compressor Oils, Hydraulic Oils, Metalworking Fluids, Diesel And Petrol Engine Oils) And Segment Forecasts To 2020" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/synthetic-ester-lubricants-market
Increasing demand for environment-friendly products is another major factor contributing towards the overall market growth. Rising need from heavy machinery manufacturers owing to its ability to withstand high temperatures is also playing a major role in fueling growth and trend is expected to continue over the forecast period.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Synthetic esters for compressor oils dominated the application share, accounting for 40.7% of global synthetic ester volume in 2013. Increasing use of the product in compressor oils owing to improved thermal stability, high dielectric strength and low moisture content is expected to be a favorable factor for growth in the near future.
- Hydraulic oils are expected to witness growth on account of rising awareness towards environmental friendly lubricants among consumers. In addition, growing exploration activities in oil & gas industry particularly in South China Sea coupled with rising demand for hydraulic oils from energy industry particularly in India, Indonesia and Vietnam is expected to drive growth.
- Europe dominated the product volume, accounting for 37.6% of the total share in 2013 primarily due to high lubricant demand from aerospace and manufacturing industries. Europe demand for synthetic ester lubricants is expected to grow at a significant rate owing to supportive regulations promoting the use of biodegradable esters in various applications including compressor oils, engine oils and metalworking fluids.
- The region is expected to lose share owing to the shift in manufacturing activities to parts of Asia and South America. This is primarily due to availability of cheap skilled labor coupled with low priced raw material availability and technology advancement.
- Key participants include Exxon Mobil, British Petroleum, Shell, Total, Chevron, Fuchs Group, Valvoline, Amsoil Inc., INEOS and International Lubricants Inc.
Grand View Research has segmented the global synthetic ester lubricants market on the basis of application and region:
- Global Synthetic Ester Lubricants Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Compressor Oils
- Hydraulic Oils
- Metalworking Fluids
- Diesel and Petrol Engine Oils
- Global Synthetic Ester Lubricants Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
Metalworking Fluids Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/metalworking-fluids-market
Bunker Oil Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/bunker-oil-market
Phenol Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/phenol-market
Mineral Oil Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/mineral-oil-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.