DUBLIN and ATLANTA, Georgia, December 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Sysnet Global Solutions, today announced the launch of VIP Manager, an innovative solution that helps acquiring organisations manage the PCI DSS compliance status of their most important customers.
Simon Pepper, SVP Product Management at Sysnet Global Solutions, commented "We work with some of the world's largest acquiring organisations and that has given us a deep understanding of the challenges they face. VIP Manager has been developed to address those challenges with an easy-to-use, centralised, on-line solution. The beauty of VIP Manager is that it helps acquiring organisations manage, report, and progress their customers' compliance from a single point."
VIP Manager Key Benefits:
- Significant cost savings from more effective engagement, internal management reporting, and card scheme reporting;
- Efficient management of 'VIP' merchant portfolio, promoting good customer relations; and
- Improved management oversight of the compliance team.
VIP Manager allows for tracking of all communications with the merchant, storing of compliance documents, and activity logging for a full history of customer interactions. The progress of customers' compliance managed via VIP Manager is captured in up-to-date reporting formats as required by the card schemes.
Key Features of VIP Manager:
- Tracks 'VIP' merchants' progress towards the achievement of compliance;
- Logs and tracks engagement and interaction with each 'VIP' merchant;
- Monitors compliance team's activity;
- Uploads and stores multiple report types to a single central repository;
- Configures and outputs card scheme returns in the required format; and
- Provides ad hoc internal management reports.
For further information regarding VIP Manager, contact Sales on +353-(0)1-495-1300 /+1-770-804-6429 or email email@example.com.
About Sysnet Global Solutions
Established in 1989, Sysnet Global Solutions provides payment card industry, cyber security and compliance solutions that help businesses to improve security and acquiring organisations to reduce risk. Specialising in data security and PCI DSS compliance validation solutions, Sysnet offers a range of services, including its award-winning, proprietary, cyber security and compliance management solution Sysnet.air®, to a wide variety of businesses including acquirers, ISOs, international banks, payment service providers and merchants. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Sysnet has clients in more than 40 countries worldwide.
For more information, please visit http://www.sysnetgs.com
SOURCE Sysnet Global Solutions