Tableau Software Recognizes Members of Partner Community at Sixth Annual Tableau Customer Conference Seven Partners Receive Awards at D.C. Event
WASHINGTON, Sept. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA), a global leader in rapid-fire, easy-to-use business analytics software, recognized its North American partner community with a series of awards during the Tableau Customer Conference in Washington, D.C. this week.
Tableau partners were acknowledged in seven categories for their performance and achievements during a special Partner event:
- North American VAR Partner of the Year - InterWorks: Named the first Tableau Gold Partner in August 2012 and boasting one of the largest Tableau teams worldwide, InterWorks is a full-service I.T. solutions provider and can tackle any data need with rapid results
- North American Alliance Partner of the Year - Slalom Consulting: Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Slalom Consulting has rapidly grown to more than 2,000 consultants nationally across 12 markets and helps companies from the Fortune 500 to emerging businesses achieve competitive advantage through data.
- Software Technology Partner of the Year - Teradata: Teradata is the world's leading analytic data solutions company focused on integrated data warehousing, big data analytics, and business applications that provide actionable business intelligence.
- OEM Partner of the Year - Invensys Wonderware: Wonderware is the market leader in real-time operations management software. Wonderware software delivers significant cost reductions associated with designing, building, deploying and maintaining secure and standardized applications for manufacturing and infrastructure operations.
- Emerging Partner of the Year - Alteryx: Alteryx enables business and data analysts to easily create analytic workflows that integrate almost any data source, enrich it with third-party data provided in the product, and provide additional context with predictive, statistical or geo-spatial analytics, and output directly to Tableau Software.
- Industry Partner of the Year - STANLEY Healthcare: STANLEY Healthcare provides over 5,000 acute care hospitals and 12,000 long-term care organizations with enterprise solutions that transform safety, security and operational efficiency.
- Most Valuable Player (MVP) - Deloitte: 'Deloitte' is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
"Our team is thrilled to be recognized as this year's MVP," said Jerry O'Dwyer, Deloitte Consulting's Global Strategy & Operations Analytics Leader. "As both a Tableau customer and partner, we have been able to help our clients and our staff ramp up their analytics capabilities and achieve quicker insights, make better, data-based decisions, and make a tangible impact on their businesses."
"Our partners represent a diverse range of solutions, services and geographies that work with customers to help them to achieve better insights from their data," said Lynn Smith, Vice President of Strategic Sales at Tableau Software. "The Tableau Customer Conference provides us with an opportunity to bring together all of our partners to get the tools and training they need and to recognize a special group of exceptional relationships."
About Tableau Customer Conference (#TCC13)
Tableau's Customer Conference is the leading event for people who want to see and understand their data. This is the 6th annual sold-out conference bringing together Tableau's community of customers and partners. With more than 240 sessions, breakouts, workshops, and an extensive exhibitor pavilion customers gain valuable insight into how to leverage new technologies and innovations to rapidly deliver value from their data. Check out highlights on our blog at http://www.tableausoftware.com/about/blog.
About Tableau Software
Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) helps people see and understand data. Tableau helps anyone quickly analyze, visualize and share information. More than 13,500 customer accounts get rapid results with Tableau in the office and on-the-go. And tens of thousands of people use Tableau Public to share data in their blogs and websites. See how Tableau can help you by downloading the free trial at www.tableausoftware.com/trial.
Tableau and Tableau Software are trademarks of Tableau Software, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
SOURCE Tableau Software