LAS VEGAS, Jan. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The 2016 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) will be held from Jan. 6-9, 2016 in Las Vegas, USA. At this year's CES, China's leading hardware incubator, Taihuoniao.com, will present for the first time in its history, with the best products from the hardware teams that it has incubated.
The company is proud to announce that a mysterious new gadget created by the Taihuoniao.com team will be presented at CES. It has never been introduced before, and it is believed that this item will create a brand new product category, just as drones have done.
Taihuoniao.com will also bring some selected smart hardware products to the overseas market. Some of them will go into mass production months later, while others have already achieved their crowd-funding goals in the domestic market.
Here's a quick look:
- ExtantFuture Wearable Pregnancy Assistant - Learn what's happening now with your unborn baby. Also with online professional reference.
- COCOON - Portable thermostatic baby bottle that helps parents heat water and make warm milk in 10 minutes, with a stable temperature all day.
- Milking - Smart baby formula milk maker, control the most accurate amount of milk powder and the temperature of water, solving feeding problems in one click.
- Loobot Kidmate - First education robot for K-12 without a screen that harms kids' eyes. Children can interact with it naturally by gesture or voice.
- 12Solar Sleeping Light - Helps you sleep better via sleeping-aid atmosphere produced by sound and light.
- Somita S6 Dreaming Stereo - A sleep assistance device from Somita, a Finland-based company.
- Accompany Tech - Its ASNAP Fill-in Light for smartphones and AMIRO LUX Make-up Mirror are the best illustration solution for girls, both at home and on the go.
- Airbaby - Smart device for indoor air quality monitoring and management.
- WeCoach Pro - Wearable personal trainer with heart rate monitoring, helps to create an exclusive body building plan for users.
- Yunbike X1 and C1 - Smart electric bikes with slim appearance and super long battery life. The X1 won the Red Dot "Best of the Best" design award in 2015, while the C1 has collected over 20 million RMB in its China crowd-funding event.
- iEyelf - Cute data recorder for your car, with a quick launch button in your steering wheel, that lets you safely take photos while driving.
- Xiaoyu - Smart video platform for remote cooperative offices. It's pre-installed and affordable, providing realtime face-to-face interaction among co-workers.
The Taihuoniao.com booth will be located in 71570 Sands during CES 2016.
Taihuoniao technology Co., Ltd. (Taihuoniao.com) is the most innovative incubator platform in China that is devoted to helping makers and designers dig their commercial value by re-engineering the design process.
Taihuoniao.com leads a new generation of crowdsourcing platform in which can uncover those "sexy" and innovative products.
Startups incubated by Taihuoniao.com will get one-stop assistance in product definition, investment, hardware quality control, user experience optimization, marketing promotion and sales channels construction, with which we can take full control of the whole industry chain, and make the creative ecosystem perfect.
Note: All the products mentioned above, except Xiaoyu, are created by hardware startup teams incubated by Taihuoniao.com.