GREENSBORO, N.C., March 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Tanger Outlets is celebrating spring fashion with the release of its anticipated seasonal TangerSTYLE Magazine, which provides Tanger shoppers with insider access to the season's latest trends, as well as special savings, coupons and a chance to win $100-$250 gift cards. From March 11th through April 17th Tanger shoppers can find their favorite spring must-have items from top brand name and designer stores with additional TangerStyle savings of 25% off.
TangerSTYLE Magazine is setting the trends and giving shoppers the inside scoop on how to access this spring's most wearable styles for less at Tanger from top brands including J.Crew, Banana Republic, and Cole Haan, to name a few. Starting this weekend shoppers can pick-up a free copy of the magazine at Tanger Outlets, or access it digitally at www.tangerstyle.com or by downloading the Tanger mobile app.
Tanger Outlets is also introducing three new StyleMakers, Sara, Meghan and Caroline, who have joined Briana to form the TangerSTYLE team. Each StyleMaker has shared her insider fashion and savings tips in TangerSTYLE Magazine with exciting ways to incorporate this season's top trends into any wardrobe, at any budget, including:
- Celebrate the Season with Delicate Blush – incorporating the color of the season is easy with recommendations from the TangerSTYLE team. Give any look a burst of springtime color with a blush scarf or handbag, or make a statement in a sheer blush top.
- Spring is Blooming with Bold Florals – this season's florals are bolder and brighter than ever! Work this trend into your wardrobe subtly with a pair of floral heels or turn heads in a floral print handkerchief dress at your next spring outing.
- Ship-to-Shore Ready in Nautical Chic – this classic trend will leave you feeling casual and sophisticated with a nautical striped top or skirt this season. If stripes aren't your thing consider working some gold cuffs or a pair of boat shoes into your look.
- Neutral Must-Haves for Your Wardrobe – ivory and beige are the basis of every woman's wardrobe and an easy way to refresh your look for spring. Dress-up your spring ensemble with a versatile pair of open toe nude wedges.
- Warm-up with an Orange Crush – bold pops of orange are no longer just for tropical vacations. An orange clutch or skirt will add polish and warmth to any outfit this season.
"At Tanger, it's personal, and each of our shoppers is unique in their preferred-style and budget which is why our revitalized TangerSTYLE Magazine offers tips from our newly-expanded style team representing fashionistas, Millennials, moms and savers," said Steven B. Tanger, President and CEO of Tanger Outlets.
Tanger Outlets is also inviting shoppers to participate in two social media sweepstakes. From March 21st to April 3rd, shoppers can win a $100 gift card by posting "My #tangerstyle is…" to their Facebook page with the word that best describes their own personal style and from March 14th to April 17th Tanger will award a weekly $250 gift card to Instagram users who share how much they saved shopping at Tanger this spring by tagging #tangerstyle.
About Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc.
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. (NYSE: SKT), is a publicly-traded REIT headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina that presently operates and owns, or has an ownership interest in, a portfolio of 42 upscale outlet shopping centers and 2 additional centers currently under construction. Tanger's operating properties are located in 21 states coast to coast and in Canada, totaling approximately 14.3 million square feet, leased to over 3,000 stores which are operated by more than 490 different brand name companies. The company has more than 35 years of experience in the outlet industry. Tanger Outlet Centers continue to attract more than 185 million shoppers annually. For more information on Tanger Outlet Centers, call 1-800-4TANGER or visit the company's web site at www.tangeroutlets.com.
MEDIA CONTACT: Quentin Pell VP, Communications and Public Relations email@example.com 336-834-6827
SOURCE Tanger Outlets Inc.