HANCEVILLE, Ala., June 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Ever wanted to own your own airport? Now is your chance. Mount Aero Lake Farm, a 170± acre country estate, is selling at auction on June 24, and a fly-in, fly-out private licensed airport is part of the sale. Be sure to come out this weekend for our Open House from 11 am to 4 pm Saturday and Sunday.
"It's the kind of place most aeronautical enthusiasts can only dream of owning. So for somebody who loves flying or any astute buyer, this could be the opportunity of a lifetime and it's selling to the highest bidder at or above $995,000," said Dewey Jacobs, president of Target Auction.
To view a video tour of this unique property, click here.
Mount Aero Lake Farm will be offered in three tracts, in combinations and an entirety.
Tract 1: 45± Acres with Luxury Home & 10± Acre Lake & Pond
Tract 2: 38± Acres with 3 Ponds & 60' x 80' Hangar
Tract 3: 86± Acres with a Pond
- 10± Acre Lighted and Stocked Lake with Duck Island
- Numerous Ponds (Spring Fed) and a Creek & Fenced Pastures
- Private Licensed Airport (2AL7) 2,600± ft. Runway & Unicom Edge Controlled Sidelights
- 5,000± sq. ft. luxury hangar with automatic entrance gates, cooling fans & white floor
- 10,000± sq. ft. Elegant Home
- Conservatory with Wall-to-Wall Windows
- Lighted Pool & Covered Patio Accessible from Conservatory, Master & Great Room
- 4 Bedrooms on Main Level & Bedroom/Bath/Safe Room on Lower Level
- Media Room with Theatre Seating & Lighting
- 6 Vehicle Heated Garage with Storage Room
- 20' Wide Circular Driveway with 2 Parking Areas for Vehicles or Planes
Conveniently located, Mount Aero Lake Farm is less than 8 miles from Cullman, Wallace State Community College and the world-renowned Our Lady of the Angels Monastery & Shrine. It's an hour's drive to either Huntsville or Birmingham with beautiful Smith Lake only 30-minutes away.
The auction is Saturday, June 24th at 10 am at 377 County Rd 543, Hanceville, AL 35077. An auction representative will be onsite for an Open House June 10, 11, 17, 18 and 23 from 11 am - 4 pm. Contact Dewey Jacobs (ALAU # 5060) 800-476-3939 for more details or visit the company's website www.TargetAuction.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/target-auction-co-announces-luxury-home-on-170-acres-with-private-licensed-airport-300470726.html
SOURCE Target Auction Co.