Tarmin and GridBank Dominate with 13 Storage Awards Nominations
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tarmin Inc., a leading provider of unstructured data management and storage technologies, today announced that the company, its executives and products are finalists in 13 categories of the 2013 Storage Awards, including Editor's Choice and Storage Product of the Year.
The "Storries" awards are a premier storage industry event that recognizes the achievements of key individuals and organizations within the storage sector. Winners are selected by readers of Storage Magazine. Tarmin won two Product of the Year awards at last year's competition in the "Email Archiving and Compliance" and "Storage Monitoring" categories.
The 13 categories in which Tarmin is competing this year include:
- Storage Magazine "One to Watch" Award – Company
- Storage Magazine "Value for Money" Award (GridBank)
- Storage Marketing Team of the Year (Director of Marketing, Joseph Lynn, Director of Operations, Aaron Jarson)
- Storage Magazine Service to Industry Award (President and CEO, Shahbaz Ali)
- Channel Excellence Award (President and CEO, Shahbaz Ali)
- Archiving & Compliance Product of the Year (GridBank Archiver)
- Storage Monitoring Product of the Year (GridBank)
- Connectivity Product of the Year (GridBank)
- Cloud Enabler of the Year (GridBank Cloud Storage)
- Big Data Company of the Year
- Channel Partner Program of the Year*
- Editor's Choice** (GridBank)
- Storage Product of the Year (GridBank)
"The finalists for the Storries awards truly are a venerable who's who of the storage industry with many of the biggest names acknowledged for their contributions," said Shabhaz Ali, CEO of Tarmin. "We are honored to not only be regarded for one of these honors but to be recognized in 13 different categories is a truly remarkable feat and one that everyone in the organization should be proud. Hopefully, Tarmin will be making multiple appearances on the winner's stand this year."
Winners will be chosen via online voting available now at The Storries X website (http://Tarm.in/Storries). Results will be presented at a black-tie gala dinner on June 6th at the Grand Connaught Rooms in London, and highlighted in a future issue of Storage Magazine.
Tarmin Inc. is a leading provider of unstructured data management solutions designed for enterprise infrastructure and applications. Tarmin GridBank enables clients to meet the unprecedented challenges presented by big data as the costs associated with regulatory, legal and commercial risks of storing and maintaining this data escalate. Tarmin software removes the pain points of managing vast data flows and empowers organizations across industries to better store, control and understand their fast-growing, geographically dispersed unstructured data repositories. Tarmin's GridBank Data Management Platform is an integrated solution that blurs the line between infrastructure and applications to deliver the comprehensive scope, power and elasticity required to successfully address the challenges of unprecedented data growth, while achieving lower costs and improving the total management of vital business data and information.
To request more information about Tarmin, visit http://Tarm.in/ContactUs.
* To be chosen by a judging panel
** To be chosen by the Editor of Storage Magazine
818-884-8282, ext. 13
SOURCE Tarmin Inc.