Tax Analysts Introduces New U.S. Treaty Summaries Collection to Its Worldwide Tax Treaties Online Publication
FALLS CHURCH, Va., April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Tax Analysts, the nonprofit provider of federal, state, and international tax news and analysis, today announced the addition of a new U.S. treaty summaries feature to Worldwide Tax Treaties, an online tool providing a comprehensive database of bilateral and multilateral tax treaties from around the world and news coverage of global tax treaty developments. The new feature delivers an up-to-date collection of summaries of every in-force U.S. income tax treaty, serving as a quick reference guide to the U.S. tax treaty network and offering practitioners an overview of the important provisions of each treaty.
Each summary reflects the in-force text of the treaty, as amended by in-force protocols, exchanges of notes, and other agreements. The summary also explains how treaty provisions have been clarified by competent authority agreements and provides links to immediately take the user to the treaty and relevant protocol, note, or agreement and any related legislative history. The summaries can be accessed in multiple ways; users may browse or search them as part of a collection in a separate database, or view them by following links within the treaty itself. Tax Analysts' Worldwide Tax Treaties enables users to:
- Access a database of more than 9,000 treaties
- Directly compare dividends, interest, and royalties withholding tax rates for in-force income tax treaties for every available jurisdiction
- Compare multiple tax treaties of any status (pending, in force, or terminated), including income tax treaties, estate and gift tax treaties, transportation treaties, administrative assistance treaties, and model tax treaties
- View documents in their original language, and in-force, pending, terminated, and unperfected treaties separately
- Search an archive of news, planning, and analysis articles by international tax experts, dating back to 1992
- Review the complete U.S. legislative history, case law, and guidance from a variety of sources, including the Treasury Department and the Joint Committee on Taxation
"In this highly competitive global tax environment, it is essential to have comprehensive, accurate, and well-organized treaty information at your fingertips," said Meredith Stevenson Fath, international editor in chief at Tax Analysts. "These U.S. treaty summaries, with their many advanced comparison and archival features, are a must-have tool for any international tax practitioner."
The U.S. treaty summaries feature is available as part of Tax Analysts' Worldwide Tax Treaties. You can read more about the tool here.
For more information or to schedule an interview with one of our experts, please contact Shaima Cardillo at 703-531-4852 or email@example.com.
About Tax Analysts
Tax Analysts is an influential provider of tax news and analysis for the global community. Over 150,000 tax professionals in law and accounting firms, corporations, and government agencies rely on Tax Analysts' federal, state, and international content daily. Key products include Tax Notes, Tax Notes Today, State Tax Notes, State Tax Today, Tax Notes International, and Worldwide Tax Daily. Founded in 1970 as a nonprofit organization, Tax Analysts has the industry's largest tax-dedicated correspondent staff, with more than 250 domestic and international correspondents. For more information, visit our home page.
Shaima Cardillo, 703-531-4852
SOURCE Tax Analysts
More by this Source
Tax Analysts Provides Comprehensive Coverage of Rep. Dave Camp's Tax Reform Plan
Mar 03, 2014, 11:02 ET
Tax Notes Releases Its Year in Review Issue Highlighting the Best in the Federal Tax World
Jan 06, 2014, 12:20 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.