IRVINE, Calif., Jan. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Trace3, a pioneer in digital business transformation, today released its speaking lineup for the company's annual technology leadership event, Evolve, which will take place at the Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa in Las Vegas on Jan. 27-28, 2016.
The event will host over 700 attendees including top ranking CIOs, IT leaders from the Fortune 500, Silicon Valley VCs, industry analysts, business press and renowned authors, who will offer insights on the most significant trends and challenges in IT for 2016. The show will conclude with a gala dinner event to honor the top CIOs of the year at the annual Trace3 Outlier Awards ceremony. The Outlier Award recognizes CIOs who consistently deliver dynamic innovation and outstanding leadership in the field of information technology.
Highlights of the EVOLVE Agenda Include:
- What are CIO's priorities for 2016 by Julie Eckstrom, CIO.com (formerly CIO Magazine)
- Helping IT Leaders find their Essential Purpose in 2016 by Greg McKeown, New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less
- What is the business of the CIO in 2016 -- the age of cloud services? by Dr. Katy Ring, 451 research Director of Cloud & IT Services
- 2016 Investment Priorities for Venture Capitalists by Tom Frangione, Chief Operating Officer of Greylock Partners
- Developing your 2016 Product Rapidly by Hayes Drumwright, CEO of POPin
- Making wise 2016 IT spending decisions by Niel Nickolaisen, author and the creator of the IT Decision Matrix
The Event will close with the first 2016 Appearance of Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak who is currently Chief Scientist at Primary Data. Wozniak will be joined in conversation by NetApp co- founder Dave Hitz. The two Silicon Valley Legends will be taking questions from the IT leaders in attendance.
The event will also offer numerous breakout sessions covering topics such as Dev Ops, The Internet of Things, Big Data, Composable Infrastructure and the latest Disruptive Data Center Technology arriving in 2016.
"We are honored to host such an impressive group of technology innovators at our annual conference this year," said Chad Cardenas, President and Chief Innovation Officer of Trace3. "Our goal is to offer our clients insights on how to embrace technology innovation in order to drive positive change within an organization and achieve greater levels of success in 2016."
For more information about Trace3's EVOLVE event, please visit http://evolve.trace3.com
Trace3, a pioneer in business transformation solutions, empowers organizations to lead their market categories by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovation. Trace3 works with clients on specific business initiatives to maximize growth by leveraging the latest in cloud, big data and IT infrastructure technologies, while also focusing on improvements to organizational health. Over a decade-plus in business, Trace3 has developed a unique ability to deliver optimal solutions that unify people, processes and technologies. Today, more than 2,500 globally recognized companies' partner with Trace3 to stay relevant and innovative in today's highly competitive market. Please visit our website at www.Trace3.com.