Technical Scrutiny: Constellation Brands, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Leucadia National, and Dole Food Editor Note: For more information about this release, please scroll to bottom.
LONDON, July 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
On Wednesday, July 3, 2013, shares in food and beverages companies ended mostly lower even as the broader market edged higher. The major movers in the sector included Constellation Brands Inc. (NYSE: STZ), Anheuser Busch InBev S.A. (ADR) (NYSE: BUD), Leucadia National Corp. (NYSE: LUK), and Dole Food Company Inc. (NYSE: DOLE). AAAResearchReports.com tracked STZ, BUD, LUK, and DOLE. These reports can be seen for free at:
Shares in Constellation Brands, Inc. fell sharply on Wednesday, extending their losses from previous trading session. The company's shares oscillated between $50.31 and $51.07 before finishing the day 1.54% lower at $50.46. A total of 2.67 million shares were traded which is above the daily average volume of 2.22 million. Despite Wednesday's sharp decline, the company's shares are still trading near their 52-week high of $54.64. Download free research on STZ by signing up now at:
Anheuser Busch InBev S.A.'s stock moved lower on Wednesday, extending their losses for the week. The company's shares hit an intraday low of $86.06 before finishing the day 2.16% lower at $87.46. A total of 1.92 million shares were traded which is above the daily average volume of 1.53 million. In the last one month, the stock has fallen 5.27%. Register for today's free analysis on BUD at:
Shares in Leucadia National Corp. slipped on Wednesday even as the broader market posted gains. The company's shares fluctuated between $25.73 and $26.14 before ending the day 1.38% lower at $25.75. A total of 865,343 shares were traded which is below the daily average volume of 1.73 million. The company's shares are currently trading below their 50-day moving average. However, the stock is still trading above its 200-day moving average. A free report on LUK can be accessed by registering at:
Shares in Dole Food Company, Inc. edged higher on Wednesday, tracking gains in the broader market. The company's shares oscillated between $12.75 and $12.82 before closing the day 0.47% higher at $12.80. A total of 309,024 shares were traded which is below the daily average volume of 2.30 million. Dole Food's shares are currently trading above their 50-day and 200-day moving averages. Register with AAA Research Reports and download research on DOLE for free at:
- This is not company news. We are an independent source and our views do not reflect the companies mentioned.
- Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by a CFA. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
- This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
- If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at pubco@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at compliance@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to research@EquityNewsNetwork.com for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared and authored by Equity News Network. An outsourced research services provider has, through Chartered Financial Analysts, only reviewed the information provided by Equity News Network in this article or report according to the Procedures outlined by Equity News Network. Equity News Network is not entitled to veto or interfere in the application of such procedures by the outsourced provider to the articles, documents or reports, as the case may be.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Equity News Network makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
SOURCE AAA Research Reports