LONDON, June 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
On Tuesday, June 25, 2013, shares in major integrated oil and gas companies ended mostly higher, tracking gains in the broader market. The major movers in the sector included Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE: XOM), Encana Corporation (USA) (NYSE: ECA), BP Plc (ADR) (NYSE: BP), Royal Dutch Shell Plc (ADR) (NYSE: RDS.B), and Total S.A. (ADR) (NYSE: TOT). AAAResearchReports.com tracked XOM, ECA, BP, RDS-B, and TOT. These free reports can be seen for free at
Shares in Exxon Mobil Corporation moved higher on Tuesday, tracking gains in the broader market. The company's shares ended the day at $89.11, up 0.71%, after oscillating between $88.48 and $89.62. A total of 15.80 million shares were traded which is above the daily average volume of 13.54 million. The company's shares are now up 0.07% in the last three trading sessions. Download free research on XOM by signing up now at:
Encana Corporation's stock rose on Tuesday, reversing some of its losses from previous trading sessions. The company's shares fluctuated between $16.76 and $17.17 before finishing the day 1.06% higher at $17.09. A total of 4.58 million shares were traded which is below the daily average volume of 4.71 million. The stock is now down 2.23% in the last three trading sessions. Register for today's free analysis on ECA at:
Shares in BP Plc ended slightly higher on Tuesday. The company's shares oscillated between $41.47 and $42.04 before closing the day 0.39% higher at $41.68. A total of 3.81 million shares were traded which is below the daily average volume of 4.87 million. In the last three months, the company's shares have fallen 0.67% as compared to a gain of 2.33% in the S&P 500. A free report on BP can be accessed by registering at:
Royal Dutch Shell Plc's stock ended slightly lower on Tuesday even as the broader market posted gains. The company's shares ended the day at $65.57, down 0.18%, after fluctuating between $65.33 and $65.95. A total of 1.54 million shares were traded which is above the daily average volume of 1.27 million. Register with AAA Research Reports and download research on RDS-B for free at:
Shares in Total S.A. edged higher on Tuesday, reversing some of their recent losses. The company's shares traded between $47.02 and $47.61 before finishing the day 0.59% higher at $47.41. A total of 1.10 million shares were traded which is below the daily average volume of 1.31 million. The company's shares are now down 1.94% in the last three trading sessions. Read full free research on TOT by signing up to AAA Research Reports at
- This is not company news. We are an independent source and our views do not reflect the companies mentioned.
- Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by a CFA. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
- This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
- If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at pubco@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at compliance@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to research@EquityNewsNetwork.com for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared and authored by Equity News Network. An outsourced research services provider has, through Chartered Financial Analysts, only reviewed the information provided by Equity News Network in this article or report according to the Procedures outlined by Equity News Network. Equity News Network is not entitled to veto or interfere in the application of such procedures by the outsourced provider to the articles, documents or reports, as the case may be.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Equity News Network makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
SOURCE AAA Research Reports