LONDON, June 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Editor Note: For more information about this release, please scroll to bottom.
On Friday, June 21, 2013, the technology sector ended mostly lower, even as the broader market finished on a mixed note. The major movers in the sector included Tibco Software Inc. (NASDAQ: TIBX), Iron Mountain Inc. (NYSE: IRM), Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. (NASDAQ: CTSH), Citrix Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: CTXS), and Automatic Data Processing (NASDAQ: ADP). AAAResearchReports.com tracked TIBX, IRM, CTSH, CTXS, and ADP. These reports can be seen for free at
Shares in Tibco Software Inc. ended slightly higher on Friday, closing at $21.03, up 0.10% from its previous closing price. The company's shares traded between $20.63 and $21.87 with a total of 6.75 million shares traded which is well above the daily average volume of 2.43 million. Tibco Software's shares have fallen 2.68% in the last three trading sessions. Download free research on TIBX by signing up now at:
Iron Mountain Inc.'s stock fell sharply on Friday, extending its losses from its previous trading sessions. The company's shares ended the day 1.68% lower at $26.84 after hitting a 52-week low of $26.70. A total of 3.06 million shares were traded which is above the daily average volume of 2.28 million. Register for today's free analysis on IRM at:
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp.'s stock slipped on Friday. The company's shares ended the day 0.64% lower at $62.31 after trading between $61.99 and $63.25. A total of 4.48 million shares were traded which is above the daily average volume of 4.09 million. Cognizant Technology Solutions' shares have dropped by more than 2.70% in the last three trading sessions. A free report on CTSH can be accessed by registering at:
Citrix Systems Inc.'s shares traded between $59.58 and $61.30 before closing the day 2.09% lower at $59.99. A total of 3.81 million shares were traded, which is above the daily average volume of 2.07 million. Citrix Systems' shares have declined by more than 3.50% in the last three sessions. Register with AAA Research Reports and download research on CTXS for free at:
Shares in Automatic Data Processing ended higher on Friday. The company's shares hit an intraday high of $68.98 before finishing the day 0.70% higher at $68.68. A total of 3.20 million shares were traded which is below the daily average volume of 1.92 million. In the last three months, Automatic Data Processing's shares have gained 7.18%, thus outperforming the S&P 500. Read full free research on ADP by signing up to AAA Research Reports at
- This is not company news. We are an independent source and our views do not reflect the companies mentioned.
- Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by a CFA. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
- This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
- If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at pubco@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at compliance@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to research@EquityNewsNetwork.com for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared and authored by Equity News Network. An outsourced research services provider has, through Chartered Financial Analysts, only reviewed the information provided by Equity News Network in this article or report according to the Procedures outlined by Equity News Network. Equity News Network is not entitled to veto or interfere in the application of such procedures by the outsourced provider to the articles, documents or reports, as the case may be.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Equity News Network makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
SOURCE AAA Research Reports