LONDON, July 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
On Friday, July 5, 2013, shares in healthcare companies ended mostly higher, tracking gains in the broader market. The major movers in the sector included VIVUS Inc. (NASDAQ: VVUS), Sanofi S.A. (ADR) (NYSE: SNY), DENTSPLY International Inc. (NASDAQ: XRAY), and Acura Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: ACUR). AAAResearchReports.com tracked VVUS, SNY, XRAY, and ACUR. These free reports can be seen for free at:
Shares in VIVUS, Inc. edged higher on Friday, tracking gains in the broader market. The company's shares ended the day 0.57% higher at $12.38 after oscillating between $12.01 and $12.46. A total of 1.50 million shares were traded which is below the daily average volume of 2.22 million. The company's shares have fallen 0.24% in the last three trading sessions. However, the stock has gained 18.70% in the last three months, thus outperforming the S&P 500 which has gained 5.06% in the same period. Download free research on VVUS by signing up now at:
Sanofi S.A.'s stock rose sharply on Friday, reversing some of its losses from previous trading sessions. The company's shares ended the day 1.15% higher at $51.07 after fluctuating between $50.67 and $51.84. A total of 868,747 shares were traded which is below the daily average volume of 1.12 million. The company's shares have fallen 1.14% in the last three trading sessions but have gained 0.81% in the last three months. Register for today's free analysis on SNY at:
Shares in DENTSPLY International Inc. also rose sharply on Friday as the broader market rallied. The company's shares ended the day 1.68% higher at $41.83 after fluctuating between $40.87 and $41.83. A total of 572,466 shares were traded which is below the daily average volume of 845,877. DENTSPLY's shares are currently trading near their 52-week high of $44.21. The stock is currently trading slightly above its 50-day moving average. A free report on XRAY can be accessed by registering at:
Acura Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s stock fell sharply on Friday even as the broader market posted gains. The company's shares ended the day 3.02% lower at $1.93 after hitting an intraday low of $1.88. A total of 561,597 shares were traded which is slightly below the daily average volume of 576,974. Register with AAA Research Reports and download research on ACUR for free at:
- This is not company news. We are an independent source and our views do not reflect the companies mentioned.
- Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by a CFA. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
- This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
- If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at pubco@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at compliance@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to research@EquityNewsNetwork.com for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared and authored by Equity News Network. An outsourced research services provider has, through Chartered Financial Analysts, only reviewed the information provided by Equity News Network in this article or report according to the Procedures outlined by Equity News Network. Equity News Network is not entitled to veto or interfere in the application of such procedures by the outsourced provider to the articles, documents or reports, as the case may be.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Equity News Network makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
SOURCE AAA Research Reports