Technology Breakthroughs in Sleep Apnea Discover how transformative medical advances help minimize sleep apneic risks during Frost & Sullivan's latest complimentary webinar
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Nov. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
11:00 a.m. EST on Thursday, Nov. 21, 2013
Online, with free registration
Frost & Sullivan Technical Insights Analyst Saju John Mathew
Sleep apnea is a growing global disorder due to ever increasing sedentary and unhealthy lifestyle choices. The direct and indirect cost of productivity loss due to sleep disorders translates to hundreds of billions of dollars a year. This spurred active research in this sphere. Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) devices are the most common devices used to treat widespread types of sleep apnea; however, adoption suffers from poor acceptance and compliance rates. The demand for current CPAP devices to evolve into much finer and ergonomic versions with improved features relieving patients of negative side effects such as skin breakdown and nasal congestion, and increase their ability to adhere to sleep therapy is a large unmet need. The industry is considered highly attractive as there are large numbers of undiagnosed populations. The rising demand for sleep disorder diagnosis can be addressed by improving the reliability of home based sleep studies.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- Insight into the sleep apneic industry
- Drivers and restraints of the industry
- Current trends and technology roadmap
This briefing will benefit hospital CEOs, chief technology officers, physicians and CPAP device manufacturers, as well as startup companies, research organizations, and patients and medical staff interested or involved in the sleeping disorders space.
"Sleep apnea is a worldwide disorder in desperate need of early diagnosis solutions to prevent related health concerns, which, if left untreated, can eventually lead to premature death," says Frost & Sullivan Technical Insights Analyst Saju John Mathew. "Lifestyle changes along with the right treatment strategy can minimize this global issue a great extent."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Technical Insights practice, please visit: http://www.technicalinsights.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan