LONDON, Feb. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Research Scope
This research service delves into various technology trends and innovations being employed in the manufacturing sector for creating a low carbon economy. Particularly, this research focuses on the automobile industry. Renewable energy technologies such as solar energy, wind energy, hydro power and bioenergy are popular choices for migrating from conventional energy technologies to low carbon or perhaps zero carbon emitting technologies.
Adaptation of these energy sources and associated technologies among various industries are discussed in the research service. Energy efficient technologies and energy efficient best practices are very benefitting technologies for saving energy in industries, with a direct impact on the industrial carbon footprint. Various prominent energy efficient technologies and best practices are discussed along with energy efficiency innovations in the automotive industry.
The emerging technology for combating carbon emissions – carbon capture and storage (CCS) technology and its applications are briefly discussed. Thus, this report would help researchers in various organizations to strategize and implement technologies to reduce carbon foot print. This study would be of interest to manufacturers or researchers involved in ensuring lower carbon emissions.
This research service provides:
- Trends, insights, and technologies of focus for stakeholders in this segment
- An overview of largely influential trends to enable low carbon manufacturing
- A review of key technological/business challenges influencing the implementation of such echnologies
- An overview of budgetary trends in the automotive manufacturing segment
- Emerging market needs likely to shape R&D efforts in the near future to aid stakeholders to plan their R&D portfolios effectively
- An overview of trends in developing economies
- Insights into the road ahead for adaptation of low carbon manufacturing in different industries.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3090033/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48