CHICAGO, June 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Since May of 2005, Technomic's Distributor Intelligence Report (DI Report) has delivered exclusive topical research and insights into the foodservice distribution industry.
This May's DI Report marks the 100th-issue milestone for the publication, which is delivered to subscribers monthly in electronic magazine format. It also marks the debut of a fresh, easier-to-read design, the addition of links that take readers directly to features of interest, and enhanced editorial that provides additional insights into the foodservice distribution market.
What has not changed are the core elements that have made the DI Report a valuable information tool for manufacturers and distributors since its launch. These include:
- The DI Indices – monthly updates on key distributor performance metrics
- The DI Survey – exclusive data on hot-button industry topics, completed by DI's distributor panel
- In-depth survey analysis -- our "Behind the Data" editorial feature dives into the DI Survey data to discuss trends and implications
- Industry news coverage – a monthly recap of the people and companies making news in foodservice distribution
- Insightful columnists – opinions and commentary from Bob Goldin, in "Top of Mind"; Barry Friends, in "One Man's Opinion"; and Caroline Perkins in "Food for Thought."
"Our goal with DI Report has always been to serve as a critical information link between foodservice manufacturers and their distributor partners," says Bob Goldin, executive vice president at Technomic. "The better understanding manufacturers have of distributor issues and concerns, the better they're able to collaborate on solutions. The fact that we're now celebrating the 100th-issue milestone shows that there's clearly a need for the type of information that DI Report delivers."
Technomic provides clients with the facts, insights and consulting support they need to enhance their business strategies, decisions and results. Its services include numerous publications and digital products, as well as proprietary studies and ongoing research on all aspects of the food industry.