LAS VEGAS, Jan. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Future US, a leading digital media group specializing in technology and gaming properties, announced today the winners of their second annual TechRadar Best of CES Awards 2014 sponsored by DTS. TechRadar editors reviewed the latest and greatest gadgets and electronics CES has to offer and named their top picks of the show.
"TechRadar is excited to bring back our Best of CES Awards this year," said Charlie Speight, Vice President and General Manager of Digital Media, Future U.S. "While it's easy to get overwhelmed at an amazing show like CES, our editors look forward to uncovering the must-have gadgets in every category."
Winners of the TechRadar Best of CES Awards 2014 include:
Best in Show: Toyota FCV
Peoples' Choice Award: Steam Machines
Best Cell Phone: Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
Best Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.
Best Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon
Best TV: Sony Bravia X9
Best Digital Camera: Nikon D3300
Best Audio Accessory: Rocki
Best All-in-One Computer: Samsung Ativ One 7
Most Unique Product: Monster DJ Go
Best Car Tech: Audi Tablet
Best Home Theater Product: Dish Super Joey
Best Gaming Peripheral: Steam Controller
Best Fitness Tech: LG Lifeband Touch
Best Wearable Tech: Pebble Steel
Best Mobile Device Accessory: Mophie Space Pack
Best App/Software: PlayStation Now
Best In-Home Gizmo: Nest Protect
Best Green (Environmentally-Friendly) Product: Toyota FCV
Best Steam Box: Gigabyte Brix Pro
For more information on the TechRadar Best of CES 2014 sponsored by DTS, visit: http://www.digitalfuture.com/ces/
For more information on the announcement and the list of award winners visit: http://www.techradar.com/us/news/world-of-tech/announcing-techradar-s-best-of-ces-2014-winners-1213389
TechRadar is the UK's biggest technology website and launched a U.S.-focused site in April 2012. Read by more than 19.2 million people globally every month, the award-winning site has become the go-to destination for opinions, exclusives and authoritative reviews on everything from mobile phones and tablets to the latest cameras and televisions.
- Future plc is an international media group and leading digital publisher, listed on the London Stock Exchange (symbol: FUTR).
- It has operations in the UK, US and Australia creating 200 publications, apps, websites and events.
- It holds market-leading positions in Technology, Entertainment, Music, Creative and Sport & Auto sectors.
- Future attracts 50 million monthly global unique users to its websites, which include techradar.com, gamesradar.com, bikeradar.com and musicradar.com.
- Future sells more than 24 million magazines every year, that's 45 magazines sold every minute. Our most well-known brands include T3, Total Film, Mollie Makes and Official Xbox Magazine.
- We deliver over 100 digital editions, selling over two million products in the last 12 months through Apple's Newsstand for iPad.
- Future exports or syndicates over 200 publications to over 90 countries, making us the UK's number one exporter and licensor of magazine content.
- Future is currently Consumer Digital Publisher of the Year for both the Association of Online Publishers and the Professional Publishers Association.
SOURCE Future US