TechSci Research: Brazil Power & Distribution Transformers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019
BURNABY, British Columbia, August 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Growing current electricity demand and the need to widen access to electricity, transmission expansion continues to be of prime priority for the Brazilian government. Moreover, the accelerated construction activities in the power generation segment (hydroelectric, thermal, renewable and biomass plants) necessitates expansion of transmission network to carry additional power, as a repelling effect the installation of power and distributions transformers becomes all the more important. Brazil's grid is anticipated to witness serious congestion in the coming future and will require network expansion which will open up latent opportunity for player operating in Brazil power and distribution transformers market. An estimated USD 58.6 Billion will be required to expand country's installed capacity and transmission grids by 2015 according to the government's plan. The gross benefits of the large investment will be levied by transmission companies, EPC companies and equipment suppliers which also includes power & distribution transformers.
According to "Brazil Power & Distribution Transformers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019", the power & distribution transformers market in Brazil is forecast to grow at a CAGR of around 5.6% till 2019. Brazil majorly depends on hydropower projects for electricity generation, and presently, the country has various large scale hydropower projects in pipeline such as Itaipu hydroelectric project and Belo Monte hydro power project which is expected to drive sales for transformers. Brazil is also focusing on increasing the use of alternative energy resources including wind and solar energy for power generation which will further spur the demand for power and distribution transformers.
"Brazil Power & Distribution Transformers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019" report elaborates following particulars:
- Brazil Transformers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segment Analysis - High Power (Above 100 MVA), Medium Power (1 MVA to 100 MVA) and Low Power (10 KVA to 1 MVA)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the power & distribution transformers market in Brazil
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, power equipment manufacturers, vendors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Table of Content:
1. Analyst Briefing
2. Global Power & Distribution Transformers Market Overview
3. Brazil Power & Distribution Transformers Market Outlook
3.1. Market Size & Forecast
3.1.1. By Value
3.2. Market Share & Forecast
3.2.1. By Power Output
3.2.2. By Application
4. Brazil Low Power Transformers Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size & Forecast
4.1.1. By Value
4.2. Market Share & Forecast
4.2.1. By Application
5. Brazil Medium Power Transformers Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Application
6. Brazil High Power Transformers Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Application
7. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
8. Market Dynamics
9. Market Trends & Developments
9.1. Smart Transformers
9.2. Alternative Sources for Power Generation
9.3. Green Power Transformers
9.4. Mobile Transformers Testing Unit
9.5. Customize & Specialty Transformers
10. Brazil Economic Outlook
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. ABB Ltda.
11.2. Alstom Hydro Energia Brasil Ltda.
11.3. Comtrafo S.A.
11.4. CG Power Systems Brazil Ltda.
11.5. Efacec do Brasil, Ltda.
11.6. Eletropaulo Transformadores
11.7. GE do Brasil Ltda.
11.8. Siemens Ltda.
11.9. Toshiba Infrastructure Systems South America Ltd.
11.10. Weg S.A.
12. Strategic Recommendation
Major Companies in Market:
- ABB Ltda.
- Alstom Hydro Energia Brasil Ltda.
- Comtrafo S.A.
- CG Power Systems Brazil Ltda.
- Efacec do Brasil, Ltda.
- Eletropaulo Transformadores
- GE do Brasil Ltda.
- Siemens Ltda.
- Toshiba Infrastructure Systems South America Ltd.
- Weg S.A.
TechSci Research is a global market research and consulting company with offices in Canada, UK and India. TechSci Research provides market research consulting services in six verticals - Information Technology, Chemicals, Water & Water Recycling, Consumer Goods & Retail, Automotive and Energy & Power. The company uses proprietary innovative business model that focuses on improved productivity that also ensure the creation of high-quality reports. With more than 100 client engagements with fortune 500 clients, TechSci Research enjoys the status of a premium market research services provider in the industry.
SOURCE TechSci Research